• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BizBlack floater card rejected

DevilDog

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey all,
I already have an Infinia card and was exploring to get the BizBlack floater card because of its benefits for GST and tax payments.
I contacted my RM and he put in touch with the card agent who swiftly collected the documents. After 4 days the application showed declined status.
When i enquired he said that since i am a director in a pvt. Ltd. Company there were issues. But i informed that i own the company and majority shares of the company.
Was informed that some other forms are required however no feedback yet.
What do you guys this is it possible to get ?

UPDATE: I received my BizBlack floater card today. Once I wrote the e-mail to grievances redressal team, it was pretty smooth and fast tracked.
How many days did it take for you and if others can help how many days does it generally take for the card to get approved? I applied on 25th and got 2 messages that the card is approved in principle (1 on 25th and 1 on 26th).
Should I send an email to the grievance team or no need to do that?

For background - I currently hold DCB with 7L limit and applied Biz Black as a floater with that. I am also self employed and have both saving and current account with HDFC

So finally my Biz black is approved and I can see it in my cards section with 5K limit.

It took almost 1 month. Applied on 29th June as floater card via branch. HDFC bank rep goofed up initially and signed wrong floater card forms

How many days did it take for you and if others can help how many days does it generally take for the card to get approved? I applied on 25th and got 2 messages that the card is approved in principle (1 on 25th and 1 on 26th).
Should I send an email to the grievance team or no need to do that?

For background - I currently hold DCB with 7L limit and applied Biz Black as a floater with that. I am also self employed and have both saving and current account with HDFC
It took 7 working days for me to get the virtual card on my mailbox. I got a message yesterday that the card has been dispatched.

I just got a text message saying
"Congrats! Your HDFC Bank Insta Credit Card ending xxxx has been sent to your registered email ID. To open attachment use password . DO NOT DELETE."

I also checked the online hdfc portal for credit card application status and it is showing "Approved"

How are they sending insta credit card for Biz Black CC?

Can someone help on what to do???

"Congrats! Your HDFC Bank Insta Credit Card ending xxxx has been sent to your registered email ID. To open attachment use password . DO NOT DELETE."

I also checked the online hdfc portal for credit card application status and it is showing "Approved"

You don't have to do anything. You will get card dispatch message in couple of days

It is Biz Black only!

I checked via hdfc my cards web app > entered the last 4 digits in HDFC my cards web app and it was showing biz black credit card in my profile!

HDFC might send these misleading text messages some times.

Thanks Sourpai, Vikramsmrit

Is there a way to know the card number before it gets delivered? I am able to get only last 4 digits till now.

Need it for income tax payments today. Card is going to be delivered tomorrow

If you have applied this as floater card then bad news for you mate. Even if the card is delivered today the temporary credit limit will be 5000 only for atleast 1-2 days up to 5 days. I had to call multiple times for past 3 days to get the temporary limit restriction removed.

Card delivered and activated : 26th July
Limit matched with core infinia : 30th Evening after multiple follow up with phone banking.

If core credit card then ignore the above scenario.

If you are able to open the instant credit card pdf link you should get the card details. For me the insta card link did not load.

If you have applied this as floater card then bad news for you mate. Even if the card is delivered today the temporary credit limit will be 5000 only for atleast 1-2 days up to 5 days. I had to call multiple times for past 3 days to get the temporary limit restriction removed.

Card delivered and activated : 26th July
Limit matched with core infinia : 30th Evening after multiple follow up with phone banking.

If core credit card then ignore the above scenario.

If you are able to open the instant credit card pdf link you should get the card details. For me the insta card link did not load.
Thanks.. checked the PDF in email and got the card details. But limit is at 5K only as of now since July 29th when I got the email. It is a floater card

Received the card today, took 1 week from application to card delivery. Card limit is 5000 and it is mentioned that it might stay that way till 5 days after which it will be revised.
Card started showing on my HDFC bank from today morning before delivery and it was first visible in hdfc my cards app when I had added it using last 4 digits.
Hope this helps

Thanks technofino community

Did anyone get the 5X reward points for tax payment?
For me it's only showing the regular 1X points. Do we get the extra points at the time of bill generation or month end as there is a criteria of 50K threshold ?

Hello guys
I applied Biz Black as a floater through an offline agent. After two cibil hits, it was rejected Initially.

Later I was contacted by the agent and told me he needs a curable form and the application is rejected because there is some mismatch in address.

So he came again to my place and collected the form and it's been 7-10 days. Today he called me and told that the application is approved and card will be received in 15 days.

But I dint received any sms or mail. Also when I check the status through online portal, it's not showing anything.

Is there any other way, I can check the status?

Hello guys
I applied Biz Black as a floater through an offline agent. After two cibil hits, it was rejected Initially.

Later I was contacted by the agent and told me he needs a curable form and the application is rejected because there is some mismatch in address.

So he came again to my place and collected the form and it's been 7-10 days. Today he called me and told that the application is approved and card will be received in 15 days.

But I dint received any sms or mail. Also when I check the status through online portal, it's not showing anything.

Is there any other way, I can check the status?
Please wait for a 2-3 days, you will get an email / sms for dispatch. Keep checking mycards webapp - https://mycards.hdfcbank.com/ (on phone)

Back