• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc freedom credit card

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
Dear members

I have hdfc freedom credit card comes with joining fee and annual fee, I mail hdfc for convert the card into Millenia or convert to ltf but bank denied and say please spend your freedom card first.

I also already neu infinity which gives better cashback than freedom. Also I have axis airtel, ace, pnb rupay select, Bob premier and other card also.

So what's to do, should I have to close freedom card because till then i have not use this card and i donot find this useful.

Please share your suggestions.......

Dear members

I have hdfc freedom credit card comes with joining fee and annual fee, I mail hdfc for convert the card into Millenia or convert to ltf but bank denied and say please spend your freedom card first.

I also already neu infinity which gives better cashback than freedom. Also I have axis airtel, ace, pnb rupay select, Bob premier and other card also.

So what's to do, should I have to close freedom card because till then i have not use this card and i donot find this useful.

Please share your suggestions.......
Freedom is core card of HDFC. Closing it will cause issues in future to get another core cards like Millenia, DCP, DCB, Infinia.

So, if you really wanted LTF Millenia, spend atleast 1L.

Back