• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Imperia Query

Baki

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Currently, I'm maintaining an Imperia Relationship (Funds: 30L Fds). Total Family accounts around 10

Let's say My FDS value falls around 16L, & Assume I have zero amount in all the 10 Accounts (10K AMB account). Will I be downgraded in preferred banking or To Nothing?

Will I be charged for non-maintenance for those 10 saving accounts? If funds fall to the above Amount?

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks. Didn't know about this program.

It seems they offer Infinia Metal with it. We all on TF keep asking Infinia with Imperia :)

Curious, what are eligibility criteria? It says invite only
Yes, this is the only banking programme which guarantees Infinia Metal, there are no ifs and buts here. But looks like this programme is even more difficult to get in compared to getting Metal Infinia.

Any Infiniti customers here can share their experience. Also, a new target for Banking enthusiasts to get into this programme.

ank_sh1

TF Premier
I too got the offer today and proceeded with it. It asked for Mobile No and OTP. Decided to continue with current RM. I think I will have to wait for one day for it to be reflected on Mobile and Web App.

BTW, what happens if I don't maintain 10L, will I be downgraded? It was a bit easier to maintain 2L in preferred, now I am doubting myself if I did right by upgrading to Imperia.

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I too got the offer today and proceeded with it. It asked for Mobile No and OTP. Decided to continue with current RM. I think I will have to wait for one day for it to be reflected on Mobile and Web App.

BTW, what happens if I don't maintain 10L, will I be downgraded? It was a bit easier to maintain 2L in preferred, now I am doubting myself if I did right by upgrading to Imperia.
Dont worry, even if you are downgraded, it will be to Preferred, if you maintain 2L MAB

H2O

TF Premier

My account has not been downgraded yet, and I only have 6L FDs, so maybe not.

ccdc

TF Ace
can i add my brothers hdfc account to my imperia family banking group....i checked the website....it says i cannot add brothers/sisters....but has someone added them...if yes how...

1711705137691.png

snike1792

TF Select
I got a whatsapp text from hdfc where i am eligible for a free imperia banking upgrade. Currently on preferred banking. I checked the eligibitliy criteria for the imperia banking and i dont satisfy any of those still i got a message saying i am eligibe. Should i upgrade? Will it be downgraded in the future if i upgrade now?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I got a whatsapp text from hdfc where i am eligible for a free imperia banking upgrade. Currently on preferred banking. I checked the eligibitliy criteria for the imperia banking and i dont satisfy any of those still i got a message saying i am eligibe. Should i upgrade? Will it be downgraded in the future if i upgrade now?
There's no harm in upgrading

Go for it

They might downgrade later to the programme eligible as per your balance

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just upgrade and enjoy while the Sun shines…
Anyway both upgrade and downgrade (if that happens) are LTF…

Note:
I used the word LTF here, because this is the word every single person would love to hear here…

Last edited:

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i just opened current account for my opc but it has been migrated to new netbanking.
i am not able to be see the imperia banner as the account is imperia
if i order chequebook will that be normal cheque book or imperia cheque book?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
i just opened current account for my opc but it has been migrated to new netbanking.
i am not able to be see the imperia banner as the account is imperia
if i order chequebook will that be normal cheque book or imperia cheque book?
You should get Imperia chq book.
you can confirm your account program by calling cc

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
But can’t see it in netbanking
And i it got upgraded at 12 and i ordered chequebook at 12:30
If that any problem?
Was i supposed to wait a day or two?
Should not be.. by the time it gets into printing it will take a day..

Anyway why are you in so much hurry??
It is always better to wait for a day or two to facilitate harmonious syncing of all the sub systems...
Next time, pls wait for a day or two..