• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Imperia Upgrade Credit Cards

aakashgupta

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi, I recently opened an Imperia account with HDFC and am curious about the benefits it offers. I'm 19 years old and have two credit cards: an AMEX Platinum Travel (add-on) and a Kotak White credit card. What should I discuss with my relationship manager to make the most of this account? What additional perks are available?

Solution
I dont want DCB or Infinia. i need something that gives me multiple international lounge access. as many as possible coz i travel internationally alot.
In that case try to get Millinea card and you may get a limit of around 2-3 lacs. You may get it pre approved in 2-3 months. After getting Millinea apply for Marriott Diners which will give you 12 Domestic lounges and 12 International Lounge access without any restrictions and JF will be complimented by 1 stay voucher on Marriott properties.

1725436773360.webp

This card is a no nonsense lounge access card and you no need to carry any PP, Dragon Pass or Lounge Key card, you can swipe in this card itself. Benefits can be found below...
can you please guide me on how to get the 1% back? please share the link if possible... thanks!

Go through this if possible.

The details are 1% upto 750 Per month on HDFC ESP DC.

It was initially working with HDFC Billpay but now only on SBI Unipay Jio Finance and Canara Setu. Afaik.

Hi, I recently opened an Imperia account with HDFC and am curious about the benefits it offers. I'm 19 years old and have two credit cards: an AMEX Platinum Travel (add-on) and a Kotak White credit card. What should I discuss with my relationship manager to make the most of this account? What additional perks are available?
It is indeed foolish to first open an imperia account, which requires minimum 10 lakhs balance in the savings account and then ask for the benefits it offers. Let me Break your heart by telling you straight that it gives practically no benefit over an account which with ₹10,000 balance. The relationship manager of an imperial account is a totally useless person who does not know anything about the bank’s product. He will only try to sell some ULIP or insurance product. I will seriously advise you to downgrade the account to an ordinary savings account.

It is indeed foolish to first open an imperia account, which requires minimum 10 lakhs balance in the savings account and then ask for the benefits it offers. Let me Break your heart by telling you straight that it gives practically no benefit over an account which with ₹10,000 balance. The relationship manager of an imperial account is a totally useless person who does not know anything about the bank’s product. He will only try to sell some ULIP or insurance product. I will seriously advise you to downgrade the account to an ordinary savings account.
thankyou for breaking my heart😭 but i had the money parked in another bank so its okay. if there is no such benefit, is there any other bank which would give me benefits? how can i get a better RM? my RM in Kotak is really experienced/knows alot about industry and i thought would be the same case with HDFC. I am planning to get CCs and then downgrade... please suggest.

thankyou for breaking my heart😭 but i had the money parked in another bank so its okay. if there is no such benefit, is there any other bank which would give me benefits? how can i get a better RM? my RM in Kotak is really experienced/knows alot about industry and i thought would be the same case with HDFC. I am planning to get CCs and then downgrade... please suggest.
As per other threads I've seen, negotiate for everything take everything in writing so that you can later on escalate.

I am imperia customer for almost an year. There is nothing special man other than basic things which I have used
Not so good benifits
1. Free cheq to cash withdrawal
2. Free atm withdrawals
Good benifits
1. Got free locker
2. Got marriot bonvoy LTF

PS: one advantage I found of having account in sbi and hdfc is their branches are available everywhere, tier 3 and even village me I have seen hdfc branches. Whenever have to fill cheq if it's in same branch then cleared very fast and even if signature donot match u can visit branch if payee and payer branch is same. So many people have accounts in hdfc hence become easier in cheq things

Though all above are from my personal opinion and personal use case, and the reason I am holding imperia account in hdfc and not any other bank rn

Thanks for reading

Back