• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC instant credit card

Hi All,

I received a mail today(see attachment) for instant credit card approval and physical card would be delivered shortly. In mail they have mentioned the limit and card is currently active for online transaction. However I am not able to reguater this card using netbanking neither am I able to do any transaction. I called up customer care but they too are saying that no credit card is linked to my RMN. Whenever I am trying to do online transacrion, I am receiving OTP on my mobile but then transaction is not getting processed after submitting the OTP

Any idea what could be the issue? Or does it take time to get activated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230420-180246_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230420-180246_Gmail.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 340
Hi All,

I received a mail today(see attachment) for instant credit card approval and physical card would be delivered shortly. In mail they have mentioned the limit and card is currently active for online transaction. However I am not able to reguater this card using netbanking neither am I able to do any transaction. I called up customer care but they too are saying that no credit card is linked to my RMN. Whenever I am trying to do online transacrion, I am receiving OTP on my mobile but then transaction is not getting processed after submitting the OTP

Any idea what could be the issue? Or does it take time to get activated.
Do HDFC have instant credit card option? Did you confirm with customer care about the feasibility first?

Do HDFC have instant credit card option? Did you confirm with customer care about the feasibility first?
No I didnt confirm, but the number from which I got the message is same as the one which swnd me daily balance messages plus the mail also looks very very genuine. I doubt it to be a phishing mail. Also it didnt ask any of my confidential information and sent OTP to my RMN for verification.

Yes. HDFC has instant credit card option.

This email is not phising, but legit.
For OP, wait for delivery of credit card if the txn is failing or try after 24 hrs once the cc gets linked to your netbanking.

Got the card today, transaction also succesfull.confirmed from Customer service ececutive that its LTF. Lets see if I get amazon voucher or not as mentioned in joining benefits.

One question though- do we get hdfc card discounts as well as cashback with millenia cards on Amazon/ Flipkart?

I had applied for the Swiggy HDFC Card directly from HDFC and received this same email today. What exactly is this Instant credit card? Is it just a virtual version of the Swiggy card which they will ship out later or is it different? I am very confused what's going on with this.
Any help would be appreciated.

I had applied for the Swiggy HDFC Card directly from HDFC and received this same email today. What exactly is this Instant credit card? Is it just a virtual version of the Swiggy card which they will ship out later or is it different? I am very confused what's going on with this.
Any help would be appreciated.
Yes you can open the PDF or link and then you will see the card detail and inside that you will see one more link which will show cvv after OTP authentication

Back