• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc Intermiles cobranded cards being phased out

kejriwal

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Received messages (Screenshot attached) for Upgrade of Intermiles Signature & Diners Intermiles (belongs to my mother) Credit Cards as the co branded cards are being phased out. Hope that it actually gets upgraded to better variants and not just a downgrade to regalia or something. Have a limit of 12 lakhs plus on both.
Didn’t receive any email or letter regarding the same. Will update once I receive the email/letter/new card.

Attachments

• 80F469FD-37C3-4949-B9F1-A0493F5C5DCA.png
    80F469FD-37C3-4949-B9F1-A0493F5C5DCA.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 119
Reactions: CMG
Received messages (Screenshot attached) for Upgrade of Intermiles Signature & Diners Intermiles (belongs to my mother) Credit Cards as the co branded cards are being phased out. Hope that it actually gets upgraded to better variants and not just a downgrade to regalia or something. Have a limit of 12 lakhs plus on both.
Didn’t receive any email or letter regarding the same. Will update once I receive the email/letter/new card.
You may contact the customer service to know the card varient. Check on netbanking/mobile banking app, if it's showing any new card.

You are absolutely right as I was using this co-branded card since 6years, at first as jetprivilege card this automatically switched with intermiles and nw God knows which bakwaas card they are sending, they should have offered choice

Any similar variant choice from existing cards..diners black for diners intermiles . Multiple signature/world cards from HDFC for signature intermiles
Called up customer care. Got very vague answers. They said don’t know which card it will be replaced by. It will be done next month and the card will be decided based on the usage pattern.
Personally I don’t think that the reply was genuine.

Back