• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc Intermiles cobranded cards being phased out

kejriwal

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Received messages (Screenshot attached) for Upgrade of Intermiles Signature & Diners Intermiles (belongs to my mother) Credit Cards as the co branded cards are being phased out. Hope that it actually gets upgraded to better variants and not just a downgrade to regalia or something. Have a limit of 12 lakhs plus on both.
Didn’t receive any email or letter regarding the same. Will update once I receive the email/letter/new card.

Attachments

• 80F469FD-37C3-4949-B9F1-A0493F5C5DCA.png
    80F469FD-37C3-4949-B9F1-A0493F5C5DCA.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 119
Reactions: CMG
You can ask them but They wouldn't give out Infinia in place of InterMiles for sure.
Would you please share your mail where they offered you Regalia LTF in place of InterMiles?

You can take the regalia if they don’t give you Infinia now.
Since your limit is already 12 lakhs, few months down you can request upgrade to Infinia ( would be FYF, doubt they’ll provide LTF)

I
You can ask them but They wouldn't give out Infinia in place of InterMiles for sure.
Would you please share your mail where they offered you Regalia LTF in place of InterMiles?
Communicate with them over mail that I don't need regalia LTF as it's equivalent card with intermiles signature card, then they offered me DCB FYF bt still I denied n ask them if they can give me DCB LTF as like my intermiles signature and also as promised by HDFC that intermiles will b phased out and you will get upgraded LTF card, awaiting rply

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-28-22-47-42-373-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-28-22-47-42-373-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_2023-02-28-22-50-35-071-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-28-22-50-35-071-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_2023-02-28-22-51-18-413-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-28-22-51-18-413-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 23
I

Communicate with them over mail that I don't need regalia LTF as it's equivalent card with intermiles signature card, then they offered me DCB FYF bt still I denied n ask them if they can give me DCB LTF as like my intermiles signature and also as promised by HDFC that intermiles will b phased out and you will get upgraded LTF card, awaiting rply
Good luck I hope you get DCB LTF. We already had a LTF DCB so was pushing for LTF Regalia. The limit wasn’t high enough on the InterMiles for me to ask for Infinia. Probably would take the regalia if they agree for it then later on try for Infinia.

Good luck I hope you get DCB LTF. We already had a LTF DCB so was pushing for LTF Regalia. The limit wasn’t high enough on the InterMiles for me to ask for Infinia. Probably would take the regalia if they agree for it then later on try for Infinia.
Don't like regalia that y wanna go with DCB, for acceptance issue I ve APay card, after DCB nxt Target with HDFC infinia, wanna infinia this time as I ve 12.5 limit on intermiles bt they r not providing it LTF

Yes they were initially not even giving regalia, asked for documents on mail for regalia. Post that received confirmation and card. InterMiles didn’t have a high limit so I accepted it instead of the 6E Rewards XL card.
For me I got mesage last month as Regalia LTF is going to get replaced soon, but till now no update when its getting dispatched. Still using old Intermiles platinum

For me I got mesage last month as Regalia LTF is going to get replaced soon, but till now no update when its getting dispatched. Still using old Intermiles platinum
If you want to go ahead with regalia LTF, drop them a mail regarding which variant you want to request visa/MC/Rupay . Might just get that early.

Back