• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc Intermiles cobranded cards being phased out

kejriwal

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Received messages (Screenshot attached) for Upgrade of Intermiles Signature & Diners Intermiles (belongs to my mother) Credit Cards as the co branded cards are being phased out. Hope that it actually gets upgraded to better variants and not just a downgrade to regalia or something. Have a limit of 12 lakhs plus on both.
Didn’t receive any email or letter regarding the same. Will update once I receive the email/letter/new card.

Attachments

• 80F469FD-37C3-4949-B9F1-A0493F5C5DCA.png
    80F469FD-37C3-4949-B9F1-A0493F5C5DCA.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 119
Reactions: CMG
I ve still now received any mail or card on intermiles signature LTF upgrade as received the sms from hdfc, till nw no info with care/RM/netbanking

Received messages (Screenshot attached) for Upgrade of Intermiles Signature & Diners Intermiles (belongs to my mother) Credit Cards as the co branded cards are being phased out. Hope that it actually gets upgraded to better variants and not just a downgrade to regalia or something. Have a limit of 12 lakhs plus on both. Didn’t receive any email or letter regarding the same. Will update once I receive the email/letter/new card.
Received messages (Screenshot attached) for Upgrade of Intermiles Signature & Diners Intermiles (belongs to my mother) Credit Cards as the co branded cards are being phased out. Hope that it actually gets upgraded to better variants and not just a downgrade to regalia or something. Have a limit of 12 lakhs plus on both.
Didn’t receive any email or letter regarding the same. Will update once I receive the email/letter/new card.

Received sms today. They’re so called “UPGRADING” them to “REGALIA” & “BUSINESS REGALIA” even with such high limits.
I don’t know what’s wrong with HDFC Bank.

What will happen to accumulated intermiles
Regalia is parallel card to intermiles signature as both comes under 2500/- annual fee, agree that regalia is not good but this is the card which they can give us LTF as above this they have only infinia metal(comes with heavy annual fee) some lucky person get infinia plastic LTF before launch of infinia metal

Received mail mentioning 6E rewards XL card as replacement. I mailed to the customer service that I do not give consent for 6E rewards XL card and kindly convert to regalia LTF or Diners Privilege LTF, got a reply kindly send form for UPGRADE with documents and then we’ll consider your request.
InterMiles would remain as it is in your InterMiles account , use them as you wish.

I got mail for Regalia LTF for my intermiles signature LTF, bt it's not an upgrade, can we ask for infinia LTF( as infinia is the only one card above intermiles signature card)

Back