• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC is offering imperia upgrqade from preferred account , any catch ?

I just received an Imperia upgrade from HDFC. Currently under classic relationship. It is my salary account and I don't keep that much balance in it hardly 10-30k sometimes in 3 digits only. Do I upgrade to Imperia or let it be.
Any suggestions.

View attachment 69599
I am also getting mail since one week for upgrade to imperia ,now currently in preferred since two years

I just received an Imperia upgrade from HDFC. Currently under classic relationship. It is my salary account and I don't keep that much balance in it hardly 10-30k sometimes in 3 digits only. Do I upgrade to Imperia or let it be.
Any suggestions.

View attachment 69599
Its another useless account variant from HDFC. Upgrade only if you want a cheque book with Imperia logo, otherwise no value

Hi ,

HDFC is offering imperia upgrade from preferred account , any catch here ? RM is telling there will be no Non-Maintenance Charges in any condition. Is it true ?
No catch but useless, you might get a free locker but u will be pushed for investments just ignore what ever they say. Take only what is necessary and useful they will call 100 ppl and 2 3 will fall in their trap. I recently got locker with imperia after so much hassle. The newly opened branch near me has 150 Lockers and the BM has alloted only 10 as hes waiting for investments from people then only he will give locker.

Nothing is gonna change in ur life with imperia.

No catch but useless, you might get a free locker but u will be pushed for investments just ignore what ever they say. Take only what is necessary and useful they will call 100 ppl and 2 3 will fall in their trap. I recently got locker with imperia after so much hassle. The newly opened branch near me has 150 Lockers and the BM has alloted only 10 as hes waiting for investments from people then only he will give locker.

Nothing is gonna change in ur life with imperia.
Does locker still remains free even if imperia balance condition is not met ?

Does locker still remains free even if imperia balance condition is not met ?
Unless it is imperia it will be free. I never maintain balance in this account. Its ok even if they want to downgrade my account but i definitely fullfill preferred criteria as part of salary credit. With preferred it will be 50% waiver on existing locker charges and i am ok with it

Unless it is imperia it will be free. I never maintain balance in this account. Its ok even if they want to downgrade my account but i definitely fullfill preferred criteria as part of salary credit. With preferred it will be 50% waiver on existing locker charges and i am ok with it
how much is 50% of locker charge in hdfc , the smallest one

Any suggestions.

View attachment 69599
Update: I went for the upgrade. For me free IMPS was the only tempting reason. But Classic badge in the application was way better than imperia, just my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: kjs
Any suggestions.

View attachment 69599
Even I got imperia upgrade last week but the account balance I maintain is quite low.

Back