• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC launch "Business Regalia RuPay UPI" Credit Card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

HDFC launch "Business Regalia RuPay UPI" Credit Card:

IMG-20230522-WA0013.jpg

Those who dnt know, HDFC bank RuPay Regalia UPI Credit Card variant also available -

FV-pHTnaQAEPS9h.jpg

You can also Conversion HDFC bank Visa/mastercard to HDFC RuPay Credit card -

Just send a mail to - customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com

priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com

grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com

Note - if HDFC bank offer you Visa/mastercard credit card life time free then the same variant RuPay credit card will also offer life time free or if you change your existing life time free Visa/mastercard credit card to same variant RuPay then your new RuPay variant card comes by default life time free.

Hi Abhishek,
I have a question and please advice if you can as I'll be shifting abroad and I have the regalia rupay credit card so will it work abroad or do I have to apply for a secondary card as well.

Hi Abhishek,
I have a question and please advice if you can as I'll be shifting abroad and I have the regalia rupay credit card so will it work abroad or do I have to apply for a secondary card as well.
It depends on which country you are going to.

Regalia RuPay work on Discover, Diners club and Pulse card network outside India.

If you are shifting to USA, Spain, Brazil, Bulgaria, UAE, Austria, Dominican Republic, Peru, Colombia, Argentina, Paraguay, Chile, Morocco, Greece, Turkey, Switzerland, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, Botswana and few other countries then Discover has higher acceptance rate.

Back