• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Limit Enhancement - Nov 23

Viper1057

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It’s the same one. You are just looking at the surrender period.
Nope lol😂😂 I have 5years premium policy which will work for 25years. As I said my agent is very professional and he told me all the 3 policies I can go for (including yours :) ). I went with this. I have all the documents lol😂😂

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I can and im ready to invest 2.5 lakhs over 5 yrs plz guide me
I am not saying this is the case. I only said that any branch can handle it. I don’t think they will issue Infinia for just 2.5 lakh investment. People are keeping 30 plus lakhs in Imperia and not getting it. The one I am going with requires around 2.5 lakhs for 10 years but you can stop paying after 5 years and withdraw. However, you would obviously lose some money in fees then.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Nope lol😂😂 I have 5years premium policy which will work for 25years. As I said my agent is very professional and he told me all the 3 policies I can go for (including yours :) ). I went with this. I have all the documents lol😂😂
Can you share via DM after redacting any sensitive info? Mine will also provide life cover for 25 years if I stop paying after 5 years. I think you are focusing on that part. However life cover isn’t that important in this for me.

Viper1057

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can you share via DM after redacting any sensitive info? Mine will also provide life cover for 25 years if I stop paying after 5 years. I think you are focusing on that part. However life cover isn’t that important in this for me.
Just to tell you that you got wrong end of stick I am sharing this else I have already got few more of my friends same policy anyways :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And just to let you know, this policy doesn't cover life cover if you surrender it. So if I surrender in 9th year, life cover for rest of the years (upto 25th year) will also be surrendered. Meanwhile if I surrender policy before premium paying term (5years), I will lose money, but if I surrender from 6th year or post that, I can exit with minimum charges & would be already in profit anyways by then.

This is the ULIP I have got: https://www.hdfclife.com/ulip-plans/smart-protect-plan

Last edited: