• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Limit Enhancement - Nov 23

vijay.vj

TF Ace
I am not saying this is the case. I only said that any branch can handle it. I don’t think they will issue Infinia for just 2.5 lakh investment. People are keeping 30 plus lakhs in Imperia and not getting it. The one I am going with requires around 2.5 lakhs for 10 years but you can stop paying after 5 years and withdraw. However, you would obviously lose some money in fees then.
You can stop after 1st year. Policy will lapse & funds will be transferred into discontinued fund. Your money will grow at 3-4% per annum which HDFC will only eat. After 5 years, you will be able to withdraw money which will be more or less same as your 1st year installment.

This may be better deal for many, then having that much of money locked for several years.

Did the same when my family got trapped into ULIP. 1.2L per year, only 1st year premium paid. Last month received 1.25L after 5 years completion in ICICI.

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You can stop after 1st year. Policy will lapse & funds will be transferred into discontinued fund. Your money will grow at 3-4% per annum which HDFC will only eat. After 5 years, you will be able to withdraw money which will be more or less same as your 1st year installment.

This may be better deal for many, then having that much of money locked for several years.

Did the same when my family got trapped into ULIP. 1.2L per year, only 1st year premium paid. Last month received 1.25L after 5 years completion in ICICI.
Is infinia really worth that much effort?

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sab hota e bhaii, dhundo aisi branch and get the shit done.
It can’t be done at branch level. Various high level approvals are required. A waiver for not having required income. Another one for not having a high variant card. Yet another one for not having the required spends on the existing card and a few more. So a branch can’t just request it without showing a high level of profit to the bank.

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It can’t be done at branch level. Various high level approvals are required. A waiver for not having required income. Another one for not having a high variant card. Yet another one for not having the required spends on the existing card and a few more. So a branch can’t just request it without showing a high level of profit to the bank.
If BM wants he can do anything and everything! Period!
PS: Speaking from personal experience.