• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Limit Enhancement - Nov 23

Can you share LE and upgrade screenshot?
I know a HDFC Life agent who sits along with HDFC Virtual RM who got my card upgraded through ULIP. Since I already invest 1-2L in MF every year to save tax, better to do it this way and get the card as well. I could never reach 8~10L LE from my 2L limit even if my salary increased 3x (>70L) because that's the way HDFC works.

My policy has 50L death/accidental/disability etc insurance for 25yr + invests my funds in a HDFC Discovery Fund MF. I need to pay premium for first 5 years annually. Even withrawing the policy in 6th year will end you up with easily 4-5% gain which is alright to me else you can stay invested for 25year if you like. You can see HDFC Discovery Fund performance here: https://www.hdfclife.com/fund-performance

I didn't had any death insurance and I used to invest 1-2L in MF every year to save tax, so it was very good option for me.

Also, I went through with it because it was 0 risk thing because HDFC Life policies comes with 30 day lock-in free period so if the guy won't able to get my card upgraded, then I would have cancelled the policy but he bet that I will get it done within 15 days and he got it done in 8days lol.

If anyone needs to talk in more detail or require agent contact, they can dm me for that! You can negotiate with the agent, my policy has annual premium of 1.5~1.8L (can't disclose exact amount because he asked me not to make it public :p)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-24-11-23-26-44_0ce57feeccaa51fb7deed04b4dbda235.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-24-11-23-26-44_0ce57feeccaa51fb7deed04b4dbda235.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20231124_112825.jpg
    IMG_20231124_112825.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
After HDFC LE messages, it looks like a festive environment here in TF community this morning..
Diwali came back again this year..
Shows how popular HDFC CC upgrades/LEs are..
I think HDFC strategy is working here...creating demand for their products by restricting the supply...
Have fun guys !!!

They are able to pull off this strategy successfully, by flexing their muscle being NO 1 in the industry... Leveraging their strength...

Last edited:
yaha 3 saal se same limit hai. and same card for last 4.5yr.
Manual bhi request kero to deny ker dete hain.
I used to be the same. For 4years 2019-2023 I had 50k limit which was 3x lower than my that time monthly salary lol. Now in 2023, I got it to 2L through salary slips somehow. Even after doing 5-6L of transactions in a quarter, HDFC never offered me any LE on netbanking over the years, it was a lost cause. My RM was an idiot as well.

I know a HDFC Life agent who sits along with HDFC Virtual RM got my card upgraded through ULIP. Since I already invest 1-2L in MF every year, better to do it this way and get the card as well. I could never reach 8~10L LE from my 2L limit even if my salary increased 3x (>70L) because that's the way HDFC works.

My policy has 50L death/accidental/disability etc insurance for 25yr + invests my funds in a HDFC Discovery Fund MF. I need to pay premium for first 5 years annually. Even withrawing the policy in 6th year will end you up with easily 4-5% gain which is alright to me else you can stay invested if you like. You can see HDFC Discovery Fund performance here: https://www.hdfclife.com/fund-performance

I didn't had any health insurance and I used to invest 1-2L in MF every year to save tax, so it was very good option for me.

Also, I went through with it because it was 0 risk thing because HDFC Life policies comes with 30 day lock-in free period so if the guy won't able to get my card upgraded, then I would have cancelled the policy but he bet that I will get it done within 15 days and he got it done in 8days lol.

If anyone needs to talk in more detail or require agent contact, they can dm me for that! You can negotiate with the agent, my policy has annual premium of 1.5~1.8L (can't disclose exact amount because he asked me not to make it public :p)
Such an awesome 😎 guy he is.

Sir aapka username 😂😂

IYKYK
ashleel-hai-ye-launda-chatur-silencer-speech-scene.gif

Back