• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Limit Enhancement - Nov 23

Hey guys, I got a limit increase offer from 50k to 53k once, I obviously ignored that. After a couple of weeks I got an offer for 57k, ignored again.
Finally today I get an offer for 2.23lakhs. Should I accept it considering I want to upgrade to DCB in a couple of months? I have Moneyback+ now 😂
you waited patiently so i think you should opt for these, you mentioned 50k so assuming it current limit so yeah go for it. that 4.4x of your current limit

you waited patiently so i think you should opt for these, you mentioned 50k so assuming it current limit so yeah go for it. that 4.4x of your current limit
Thanks, yes currently it’s 50k. But my near term goal is to get DCB. If I accept this, then it would be difficult to reach the 5lakh limit for another 6 months right?

Thanks, yes currently it’s 50k. But my near term goal is to get DCB. If I accept this, then it would be difficult to reach the 5lakh limit for another 6 months right?
yeah. read your comment in other thread! you can't guess when would next LE would come and it might take another year for Next LE.

So Moneyback, tata neu and infinia. Is there any other hdfc cc you held in past?
Yeah tata neu plus.

I had Moneyback since the start 2019, took tata neu plus ltf through tata neu app in 2022, then got LE by mailing grievance redressal to 2L, so also asked them to upgrade my tata neu plus to tata neu infinity ltf and now Infinia FYF upgraded.

I'm all sorted. Will close my burgundy magnus after february trip.

Why do many banks including HDFC roll out card upgrades or LEs but do not intimate the user through mail or message? If the user doesn’t check, it’s gone!

Back