• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC limit enhancement

Dude! Why would you take Loan for a LE? You need to get your priority sorted in that regard. LE will happen by itself and with time. Do not take any product from the bank for the hope of LE or a new card. Not worth it.

No
Dude! Why would you take Loan for a LE? You need to get your priority sorted in that regard. LE will happen by itself and with time. Do not take any product from the bank for the hope of LE or a new card. Not worth it.
No man. I didn’t took it for LE. Due to some emergency I did it few months back. I want to know that will hdfc provide LE when loan is existing. 9 months over after last LE

Ah! Got it. I misread.
LE is totally dependent on banks internal parameter. I have not rec'd one LE from hdfc since 2019 (ever since I upgraded to Infinia) and it has been my primary card till last yr.
ICICI Amazon upped my limit from 4 to 10 without ever spending 5 figure on that card. Axis bumped it up by 50% in 6mths.
So in summary. You never know.
Plus HDFC was doing LE 2 weeks back. If you were to get it, you would have.

Ah! Got it. I misread.
LE is totally dependent on banks internal parameter. I have not rec'd one LE from hdfc since 2019 (ever since I upgraded to Infinia) and it has been my primary card till last yr.
ICICI Amazon upped my limit from 4 to 10 without ever spending 5 figure on that card. Axis bumped it up by 50% in 6mths.
So in summary. You never know.
Plus HDFC was doing LE 2 weeks back. If you were to get it, you would have.
Yeah that’s why I put the message here. I saw the LE messages here. I want to upgrade it to DCB, spending is 6L plus past six months and cibil is 765. Let’s see

I have an HDFC Credit Card, got it in the year 2014 through bank FD (Did a 1 Lakh FD and got 75000 limit on card). At that time I dont remember the card name, but then got Moneyback card and then Regalia First in 2019. I then got an upgrade offer to Millenia which I didnt take. Didnt get any limit enhancement as the card is on FD. Wrote mails to HDFC for limit enhancement but they seem to be playing around by asking me for additional document or things which were not stated at the start. Kind of losing hope.

Back