• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC LTF Fraud!

Swastik_p

TF Buzz
On 24th July, I received this email for LTF BizPower. I quickly checked online. It showed Rs.0/- with no asterisk, LTF, so I was busy. After some time, I applied online. It was still showing LTF online Completed the application and VKYC.

My card was approved. When I received it, I activated the card and did my first transaction as I was getting an Amazon Prime 1 Year and 1500/-Voucher for Amazon. So then I saw some posts about getting an LTF Card and then Charging Fee. So I emailed HDFC to confirm. They said the card was processed with a membership fee. Now I explained all this to HDFC. I shared various emails I received stating I was getting an LTF card and while applying also showed LTF with no strings attached. Still, they are not converting it to LTF.
What should I do in such a situation? Will HDFC convert my card to LTF?

Attachments

• IMG_6835.webp
    IMG_6835.webp
    69.7 KB · Views: 270
Solution
Update: HDFC Called today and told that card will converted to LTF within 90 days, also asked for feedback of application Process, this happened after Raising issue with RBI Ombudsman yesterday evening, and today morning call arrived
Will Keeps this in Mind from next time, I will not stop until they convert it to LTF, but another user on reddit gave me this reply
This is 100% correct whatever s/he wrote. ICICI, Axis mentioned for me on Welcome letter about LTF but if a card is offered LTF by HDFC as a fresh card, it takes 90 days. You will get fee reversal if charged. My millennia was issued as chargeable and I paid charges for 3 yrs and then it became automatically LTF as for two years my 1L was reached so they decided to make it LTF. Later when I come to know this last year I sent them a mail to get confirmation in written from bank so as to avoid future issues regarding fee.

This is 100% correct whatever s/he wrote. ICICI, Axis mentioned for me on Welcome letter about LTF but if a card is offered LTF by HDFC as a fresh card, it takes 90 days. You will get fee reversal if charged. My millennia was issued as chargeable and I paid charges for 3 yrs and then it became automatically LTF as for two years my 1L was reached so they decided to make it LTF. Later when I come to know this last year I sent them a mail to get confirmation in written from bank so as to avoid future issues regarding fee.
This gives me some hope, never thought such a hassle with HDFC, Always thought they are best in industry

This gives me some hope, never thought such a hassle with HDFC, Always thought they are best

This gives me some hope, never thought such a hassle with HDFC, Always thought they are best in industry
Similar case with me. I am having Regalia First LTF. Since last few days I receive email about LTF HDFC UPI Rupay credit card, but when I go to apply through the link, there shows annual fee ₹99+gst. When I called customer care they said HDFC doesn't offer LTF cards now. All are chargeable cards.

Similar case with me. I am having Regalia First LTF. Since last few days I receive email about LTF HDFC UPI Rupay credit card, but when I go to apply through the link, there shows annual fee ₹99+gst. When I called customer care they said HDFC doesn't offer LTF cards now. All are chargeable cards.
did you emailed to Card Services?

My friend recently got UPI RuPay Biz LTF as Digital Card. Mycards mobile site don't allow screenshot so I advised him to take photo from another phone. FFrom next time keep in mind that banks may show some thing and charge. To be on safe side always keep proofs. Your email SS is fine. Don't leave them until they convert it to LTF. It will be done by them but you need to push for escalation.
thats not true, i took screenshot like 2-3 days ago in mycards, it's the payzapp app that doesnt allow screenshot

Ig nothing like that applied LTF millennia in Jan via C2C offline process and as soon as got card in hand asked them on twitter and was given positive reply that it's LTF.
Didn't have any idea for c2c but if you get LTF preapproved offer for 1st time and apply same then it will take time to update your membership fee on their system. I am also faced same issue in past, no joining fee charged and when dialled customer support they replied chargeable card but it automatically get LTF in 90 days.

But if you charged joining fee then it's a paid card.

Ye padhlo, jeevan aasan hi jaegi.

We observe from our records that the application was made with the help of a bank representative. Hence, we regret to inform you that your card account is not eligible for the unassisted voucher.

HDFC trying to scam me. 😞

Don't worry. As told, it will take time to reflect in their records. Meanwhile, enjoy your card. You can recheck after the 90 days period is over.

@tam I am also using Samsung. Just checked and as I was using Secret Mode in Samsung Internet, it didn't allowed. Accepting my mistake. Tried in normal mode, it works. :) By any chance, you are Sheldon's friend Tam?
just saw last line mate and nope, just informing here incase you or someone else tries again to take ss of mycards from different phone, my bad if i offended you or smth.

Update: HDFC Called today and told that card will converted to LTF within 90 days, also asked for feedback of application Process, this happened after Raising issue with RBI Ombudsman yesterday evening, and today morning call arrived

Solution
Back