• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC LTF Fraud!

Swastik_p

TF Buzz
On 24th July, I received this email for LTF BizPower. I quickly checked online. It showed Rs.0/- with no asterisk, LTF, so I was busy. After some time, I applied online. It was still showing LTF online Completed the application and VKYC.

My card was approved. When I received it, I activated the card and did my first transaction as I was getting an Amazon Prime 1 Year and 1500/-Voucher for Amazon. So then I saw some posts about getting an LTF Card and then Charging Fee. So I emailed HDFC to confirm. They said the card was processed with a membership fee. Now I explained all this to HDFC. I shared various emails I received stating I was getting an LTF card and while applying also showed LTF with no strings attached. Still, they are not converting it to LTF.
What should I do in such a situation? Will HDFC convert my card to LTF?

Attachments

• IMG_6835.webp
    IMG_6835.webp
    69.7 KB · Views: 270
Solution
Update: HDFC Called today and told that card will converted to LTF within 90 days, also asked for feedback of application Process, this happened after Raising issue with RBI Ombudsman yesterday evening, and today morning call arrived
My family member who has salary account in HDFC got LTF Mil offer. We applied for the same and got approved. How ever, HDFC claims its paid card. Its not yet activated knowing the usual behavior of HDFC.

1724585794229.webp
1724585873719.webp

write an email to HDFC customer care telling that you had applied for the card seeing LTF offer. Also ask them to confirm the LTF status of the card, telling that if it is chargeable then you will not activate it.

I am currently struggling to get an written communication of LTF credit card, for the card that one of my family member recently got. Card is delivered and yet to be activated.

Even after sharing all the LTF offer email proofs on email, the escalation cc reverted back stating they need around 8-10 days to cross-check and confirm. Looking at earlier response from this thread, I am doubtful that I may get same response from them.

I am currently struggling to get an written communication of LTF credit card, for the card that one of my family member recently got. Card is delivered and yet to be activated.

Even after sharing all the LTF offer email proofs on email, the escalation cc reverted back stating they need around 8-10 days to cross-check and confirm. Looking at earlier response from this thread, I am doubtful that I may get same response from them.
Just a Quick Update !!

After multiple email reminders, Surprising today the CC team has replied with email confirmation about the LTF offer.

Conclusion - Before activating the card also you can get a written confirmation of LTF offer from CC team.

Just a Quick Update !!

After multiple email reminders, Surprising today the CC team has replied with email confirmation about the LTF offer.

Conclusion - Before activating the card also you can get a written confirmation of LTF offer from CC team.
Well done. To which Email did you send your email

So far, I got no response... still waiting

Back