• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Marriot Bonvoy Credit Card

Is it a worth applying hdfc marriot bonvoy card in below case.

So basically i just want to pay the fees (3k + gst) and use the points for one night and forget this card for rest of the year. Is it a good idea? Or not worth?

Please share your opinion and experience with this card.

Then it makes perfect sense for you, I myself have just applied for the card for the same reason. Cheers!
Hi @RajdeepMaity - Did you already receive the card? I have feq question if you can answer.

1. With this card we are getting silver tier, so suppose normal free tier require 20000 point for 1 night then with silver tier it will be a discounted price right? And may be in that case we would require lesser than 20000 points. Please let me know if you have any idea on this.

2. What is the price for buying the marriot point? As I joined recently the marriot membership so I need to wait for 30 days to check those details.

Hi @RajdeepMaity - Did you already receive the card? I have feq question if you can answer.

1. With this card we are getting silver tier, so suppose normal free tier require 20000 point for 1 night then with silver tier it will be a discounted price right? And may be in that case we would require lesser than 20000 points. Please let me know if you have any idea on this.

2. What is the price for buying the marriot point? As I joined recently the marriot membership so I need to wait for 30 days to check those details.
It's still in the application phase I'm afraid, you can see Marriott point prices by searching Google.
Silver tier benefits are mentioned in Marriott website itself, you can check what are the benefits, I think it's mostly discount on F&B and late checkin/checkout

Back