• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Marriott Bonvoy Card

So I'll only get points for the Booking I make the Welcome Benefit is a 1 night voucher amounting upto 15k points?

Is it worthy I only have this Booking no future bookings or anything. So what would be your advice on this?
If you can use even 1 night a year in say a courtyard or similar property each year, go for it. I see a lot of properties with price around 7-10 k INR available under 15k points

Yes, the welcome/renewal benefit is a 1 night voucher upto 15k points. You can top up another 15k points (if you have) to make booking for hotels where 1 nights is upto 30k points for example I had a 1 night voucher upto 40k for reaching titanium (75 nights) last year, I used the voucher and 4k points for an hotel in Dublin which was available for 44k points

If you can use even 1 night a year in say a courtyard or similar property each year, go for it. I see a lot of properties with price around 7-10 k INR available under 15k points

Yes, the welcome/renewal benefit is a 1 night voucher upto 15k points. You can top up another 15k points (if you have) to make booking for hotels where 1 nights is upto 30k points for example I had a 1 night voucher upto 40k for reaching titanium (75 nights) last year, I used the voucher and 4k points for an hotel in Dublin which was available for 44k points
Any idea on approval and all from HDFC as I have Swiggy CC so can I get it easily basis shared limit?? And how many days does it take for overall with delivery I stay in Mumbai...

Back