• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Milenia Life time free

Sahil_07

TF Select
Hey I have savings account in Hdfc. Currently I have the irctc rupay credit card of Hdfc. Is there any way to get the milenia credit card life time free?

sidp

TF Ace
I have Reserve too with 6.20 lacs limit . But zero spends , as I use Magnus Burgundy for 3 lacs per month. Last 3 months spent is 5 lacs/ month on Magnus. So, which card is worth a shot for Regalia?
Use any of the 2. I am not sure whether they check spend on each card. They ask for at least 6month old card. Now you have to find a good agent. You'll easily get regalia gold. Ltf or not depends on their ability. Apply around 2nd wk of March.

Also if you currently don't have hdfc savings account, open a high variant account with decent initial check. And negotiate for ltf. With your spend and their fy end target, you might even bag a dcb fyf. Best of luck.

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Use any of the 2. I am not sure whether they check spend on each card. They ask for at least 6month old card. Now you have to find a good agent. You'll easily get regalia gold. Ltf or not depends on their ability. Apply around 2nd wk of March.

Also if you currently don't have hdfc savings account, open a high variant account with decent initial check. And negotiate for ltf. With your spend and their fy end target, you might even bag a dcb fyf. Best of luck.
Thanks Buddy! Have opened an account in October,2023 with 5 lac cheque and have maintained a AQB of 2 lacs. But no offer till date. RM and BM are useless and not helping. They initially promised Regalia

sidp

TF Ace
Have opened an account in October,2023 and have maintained a AQB of 2 lacs. But no offer till date. RM and BM are useless and not helping
Then threaten to shift branch. Also if you plan to keep at least 1L balance for next few months, upgrade account type to speciale gold. You can do it online. Later you can degrade also.

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Then threaten to shift branch. Also if you plan to keep at least 1L balance for next few months, upgrade account type to speciale gold. You can do it online. Later you can degrade also.
Have opened Speciale Gold only ..Anyways will push for it in March. Will take health policy also, as I anyways need one.

sidp

TF Ace
Through the bank CC employee
He screwed up. They need to 1st get approval from CH, then apply. With your spend you should easily get ltf regalia gold or fyf dcb.

Upgrade your account. Share your cc portfolio, and attach magnus' last 3 months statement. And say you want to shift some spend to hdfc. Try to get ch contact details from bM.
Are you eligible for DCBM alumni offer? That's a much simpler process.

Last edited:

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
He screwed up. They need to 1st get approval from CH, then apply. With your spend you should easily get ltf regalia gold or fyf dcb.

Upgrade your account. Share your cc portfolio, and attach magnus' last 3 months statement. And say you want to shift some spend to hdfc. Try to get ch contact details from bM.
Are you eligible for DCBM alumni offer? That much a much simpler process.
Not eligible under allumni offer but will take their case in March. I will use my friend, who is National head for personal loans. Let's see

sidp

TF Ace
Have opened Speciale Gold only ..Anyways will push for it in March. Will take health policy also, as I anyways need one.
Hdfc Ergo Optima Secure Health insurance seems like a good one. I am also in the same process. I have speciale gold, with few lakhs in sa, 5 L in Fd. I am saying will move my car insurance to HDFC. Give me biz black instead of dcbm as I am eligible for alumni offer. But they don't agree.

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hdfc Ergo Optima Secure Health insurance seems like a good one. I am also in the same process. I have speciale gold, with few lakhs in sa, 5 L in Fd. I am saying will move my car insurance to HDFC. Give me biz black instead of dcbm as I am eligible for alumni offer. But they don't agree.
If you are in business and already have DCBM, get Biz metal through redressal team. Should not be difficult

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Speciale gold means normal claasic account right?.... i have classic account but from 6 months getting only chargeable mb+ offer...keeping 2-4 lakhs in savings account...when does the offer refresh?
Per quarter.
You should expect good in april - may ..or even march

sidp

TF Ace
If you are in business and already have DCBM, get Biz metal through redressal team. Should not be difficult
Are you sure? I doubt they would allow 2 premium core cards. They rarely give 2 premium cards simultaneously like dcb and infinnia. That too when dcb is an upgrade under alumni offer. Still if you know any such case, please share. It will help me negotiate.

I don't have dcbm. But ASM told me, he can get it. I told them instead of DCBM give me biz black fyf as both are basically same. my personal spend isnt high. I won't do rotation. I live in own house so no rent. So I don't think I'll earn back the renewal fee. And if i do business spend , they would block it.

sidp

TF Ace
Speciale gold means normal claasic account right?.... i have classic account but from 6 months getting only chargeable mb+ offer...keeping 2-4 lakhs in savings account...when does the offer refresh?
No. Speciale gold is account variant like normal savings or savings max.

Classic is banking relationship. If you have speciale gold and don't maintain balance you get penalty, but not with classic. In that case you get degrade to standard banking.

They refresh offer in 2-3 months. You have maintained good balance long enough. Talk to your rm to get a millenia ltf. Say with fy end target axis is offering privilege or select ltf.

Last edited:

sidp

TF Ace
Thanks Buddy! Have opened an account in October,2023 with 5 lac cheque and have maintained a AQB of 2 lacs. But no offer till date. RM and BM are useless and not helping. They initially promised Regalia
They ask you 5L check for fancy account no. Right? They get pretty high commission in those. My guy accepted it himself. You need to confront them about it. Record if you call. Then get ch's mail. Tell them to get ch approval or you'll complain for mis-seling
Write an professional mail with bm in cc.
Share that you have high variant account with good sa balance. You plan to to take health insurance of __ amount. Or move car insurance. Share your portfolio of premium cards with magnus' last 3 months statement.
Mention that your last 3 months spend in magnus alone is more than 15L. And ask for dcb or infinnia fyf. Don't even Mention regalia gold.

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Are you sure? I doubt they would allow 2 premium core cards. They rarely give 2 premium cards simultaneously like dcb and infinnia. That too when dcb is an upgrade under alumni offer. Still if you know any such case, please share. It will help me negotiate.

I don't have dcbm. But ASM told me, he can get it. I told them instead of DCBM give me biz black fyf as both are basically same. my personal spend isnt high. I won't do rotation. I live in own house so no rent. So I don't think I'll earn back the renewal fee. And if i do business spend , they would block it.
I thought you have Dcbm..You could have replaced it with Biz metal. Take Dcbm and after 2-3 months write email to grievances team and tell you have business expenses and GST payments etc..You will get it easily then.

They are giving me Biz Groww

sidp

TF Ace
I think Biz Grow is more like Money-back. Not sure if someone has taken it or done some benefit analysis on Biz Grow
Sorry I mistook biz grow for biz power. Biz grow to convert business moneyback and biz power for business regalia customer. They might close old cards in near future.