• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Milenia Life time free

Sahil_07

TF Select
Hey I have savings account in Hdfc. Currently I have the irctc rupay credit card of Hdfc. Is there any way to get the milenia credit card life time free?

Das.N

TF Ace
Do some transactions with your HDFC Bank debit card in eCommerce and You can do a FD/small amount Rd to increase your chance to get a pre approved LTF offer from bank.One problem is , you are already holding a card from HDFC, so another pre approved offer is tough( specially core card like millennia)
Bank can offer you pre approved card/ you can try card to card method if you have any other bank's credit card (many people got HDFC Millennia ltf through card to card).

Sahil_07

TF Select
Do some transactions with your HDFC Bank debit card in eCommerce and You can do a FD/small amount Rd to increase your chance to get a pre approved LTF offer from bank.One problem is , you are already holding a card from HDFC, so another pre approved offer is tough( specially core card like millennia)
Bank can offer you pre approved card/ you can try card to card method if you have any other bank's credit card (many people got HDFC Millennia ltf through card to card).
my irctc card was not pre approved,I applied it manually and it is not showing in my hdfc net banking,there it is showing you dont have a credit card.Is their any hope of preapproved offer or I should try card to card basic?

Das.N

TF Ace
my irctc card was not pre approved,I applied it manually and it is not showing in my hdfc net banking,there it is showing you dont have a credit card.Is their any hope of preapproved offer or I should try card to card basic?
If the card is recently approved and still not shown in app, you can link that/ approach customer care. But HDFC has your card information in their database. They will reject directly/try to give moneyback card if you apply two cards in a short span of time.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
30k😭, in icici 80k thats the highest I have
If u aren't rotating & you don't use most of hdfc limit just close the card .. else u will be stuck with low limit hdfc card for years .
Get sbi card meanwhile or even kotak with serviable area address

Last edited:

kishorvr

TF Premier
I have ltf millennia. I had a good balance and i rotated little money between my SBI, axis, and hdfc bank accounts. The bank claimed that they are offering ltf Millennia cc as I had good balance and I am using my account.

sidp

TF Ace
it's unlikely you'll get ltf millenia with that limit. May be you can get millenia with same limit as 1st card but for upgrade or c2c hdfc ask for 1L cl. HDFC overestimates its products. For them millenia isn't an entry level card.
Better would be to wait for sometime to LE in icici. Apply c2c for an Axis card and then after sometime use that card for c2c at hdfc. Or maintain good savings balance.

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am told that for C2C Regalia or Millennia is not possible. Even if you apply, you will end up with Money-back+. This was a senior card executive who confirmed

sidp

TF Ace
I am told that for C2C Regalia or Millennia is not possible. Even if you apply, you will end up with Money-back+. This was a senior card executive who confirmed
No that's not the case. Mb is when you use icici. Use axis/sbi. When you use higher variant card higher chance . Like if you have same 5L limit in magnus and myzone, using magnus will give you higher chance of approval and even ltf.

Sahil_07

TF Select
it's unlikely you'll get ltf millenia with that limit. May be you can get millenia with same limit as 1st card but for upgrade or c2c hdfc ask for 1L cl. HDFC overestimates its products. For them millenia isn't an entry level card.
Better would be to wait for sometime to LE in icici. Apply c2c for an Axis card and then after sometime use that card for c2c at hdfc. Or maintain good savings balance.
c2c means I have to apply from the branch?Right?

sidp

TF Ace
c2c means I have to apply from the branch?Right?
Yes any offline method. Branch or agent.
When did you last got LE in icici? If it's more than 3-4 months. Then wait. Once you generate a statement with CL above 1L apply for an Axis or sbi card depending on your usage pattern. Once it gets updated in cibil, then apply for Millennia.
If you can't control yourself and apply earlier, chance of approval is lower. If your credit history is short, your cibil will drop after these rejection. And you have to wait even more.
Till then maintain good balance in hdfc, if you're lucky, you may even get preapproved offer.

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No that's not the case. Mb is when you use icici. Use axis/sbi. When you use higher variant card higher chance . Like if you have same 5L limit in magnus and myzone, using magnus will give you higher chance of approval and even ltf.
I have Reserve too with 6.20 lacs limit . But zero spends , as I use Magnus Burgundy for 3 lacs per month. Last 3 months spent is 5 lacs/ month on Magnus. So, which card is worth a shot for Regalia?