• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC millenia not giving 5% on amazon

Millennia not giving 5% points on amazon anymore? I bought 10k agv and didn't get 500 points

May 31st, its 6th today, usually points get posted on 1st of every month and you will be able to use it on next bill generation but i have received 333 points from my other transactions, but not 500 from AGV voucher.

i have only gotten 333 points, not 500, 3616-3283 = 333.

i have gotten 333 points, not 500!!!!, 10k AGV will give you 500 points, it will show up in available points 1st of every month, but you can use it on next bill generation. 3616-3283 = 333 points, that 333 point is from my other transitions not AGV

1717645546341.png

@Card
Bhaiyo ye bata do if we buy Flipkart gift card using millenia cc, does it give 5% cashback ?
This way we would be able to maximise the return. Can we do part payment on Flipkart like gift card plus credit card (Upto maximum limit of 10% usually has a limit) ?
You can. Go directly and purchase, you will get it just like AmyJohn gc. Part payment allowed on flopkart and you get card discount for rest of payment. In past, I used GC+ SBI card offer on my simplyclick.

Also with smartbuy you can buy 10K voucher and get 500 (5% sbuy)+100 (1% online) on millennia cc. Unlike AmyJohn it has no extra charges too in name of convenience charges. It will atleast not affect your 10 merchant category and with smartbuy you will get 500 on third day itself. If you need to purchase more than 10K then buy directly.

@Card

You can. Go directly and purchase, you will get it just like AmyJohn gc. Part payment allowed on flopkart and you get card discount for rest of payment. In past, I used GC+ SBI card offer on my simplyclick.

Also with smartbuy you can buy 10K voucher and get 500 (5% sbuy)+100 (1% online) on millennia cc. Unlike AmyJohn it has no extra charges too in name of convenience charges. It will atleast not affect your 10 merchant category and with smartbuy you will get 500 on third day itself. If you need to purchase more than 10K then buy directly.
Mere bhai, same chiz amazon pe karni ho to shopping voucher lene padenge na part payment ke liye ?
Aur dono hi case me if the product gets returned than utna gc ya shopping voucher ka paisa fass jayega uss application pe.

Mere bhai, same chiz amazon pe karni ho to shopping voucher lene padenge na part payment ke liye ?
Aur dono hi case me if the product gets returned than utna gc ya shopping voucher ka paisa fass jayega uss application pe.
Yes, shopping voucher only as part payment with APay GC is not allowed anymore.

You can later use that money to purchase stuff. I mostly bought products in life (necessary ones) which I never needed to return. For other things I prefer offline shops. In last 2-3 years its very rare. Golden days of online shopping was only till 2019. I see many people buy stuff they don't need during sales only because it is available for cheap. So only go for product that you are sure you won't be returning.

During sales even offline stores have card offers. Try outside. You can purchase their GCs online and redeem at shop.

Yes, shopping voucher only as part payment with APay GC is not allowed anymore.

You can later use that money to purchase stuff. I mostly bought products in life (necessary ones) which I never needed to return. For other things I prefer offline shops. In last 2-3 years its very rare. Golden days of online shopping was only till 2019. I see many people buy stuff they don't need during sales only because it is available for cheap. So only go for product that you are sure you won't be returning.

During sales even offline stores have card offers. Try outside. You can purchase their GCs online and redeem at shop.
Bro I got my 1000 points on Flipkart in this calendar month. I want to buy a product from Flipkart and wants to get 1000 additional MILLENIA cashpoints. I read somewhere that If I buy at the end of the month the transaction settles next month and I can get additional cashpoints. So should I buy today or tomorrow?

Bro I got my 1000 points on Flipkart in this calendar month. I want to buy a product from Flipkart and wants to get 1000 additional MILLENIA cashpoints. I read somewhere that If I buy at the end of the month the transaction settles next month and I can get additional cashpoints. So should I buy today or tomorrow?
How come you got it for this calender month? It will be credited between Oct 1-3.

Anyways, today is 28th, your txn will settle on 30 itself not next cycle. So better do it on Sept 30 after 12AM midnight which will settle on Oct 2. Tomorrow on 29th, you can do but sometimes what I found is txn done before 6PM on 29 somehow settled by 11:59 PM on 30th. So safest will be to do tmorrow midnight.

How come you got it for this calender month? It will be credited between Oct 1-3.

Anyways, today is 28th, your txn will settle on 30 itself not next cycle. So better do it on Sept 30 after 12AM midnight which will settle on Oct 2. Tomorrow on 29th, you can do but sometimes what I found is txn done before 6PM on 29 somehow settled by 11:59 PM on 30th. So safest will be to do tmorrow midnight.
if a transaction is done on 30th/31st of any month then the reward points will be calculated basis on the same month and it will be credited on the 2nd next month.So, do the transaction after 30th 12am.(only on 1st oct and later)

Last edited:
Back