• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc millenia vs hdfc swiggy

akashjain

TF Buzz
Hello friends, I'm new to this community.
Recently started using credit cards and planning for an upgrade.

Need suggestions on which card to choose between hdfc millenia and hdfc swiggy card.

I'm getting both LTF and my major expenses are around vouchers, online shopping, grocery on multiple platforms like zomato, zepto, blinkit etc.

Thank you.

Hello friends, I'm new to this community.
Recently started using credit cards and planning for an upgrade.

Need suggestions on which card to choose between hdfc millenia and hdfc swiggy card.

I'm getting both LTF and my major expenses are around vouchers, online shopping, grocery on multiple platforms like zomato, zepto, blinkit etc.

Thank you.
Go for HDFC Millennia first, reason is: it's the core card of HDFC.

HDFC allows you to have only 1 core card and 2 cobranded cards. Get your hands on hdfc millennia first then move to hdfc swiggy, if your needs doesn't get fulfilled with millennia.

But milennia is very limited in terms of platforms and rewards. Redemption also has 50 rupee charge and minimum 500 cash point needed..

Get millennia first, otherwise it will be very difficult to get a core cc after getting a co-branded cc.
Plus, having millennia might make it easier to get swiggy later on. I didn't have to submit any docs when I applied for swiggy as I hold Millennia already.

Get millennia first, otherwise it will be very difficult to get a core cc after getting a co-branded cc.
Plus, having millennia might make it easier to get swiggy later on. I didn't have to submit any docs when I applied for swiggy as I hold Millennia already.
do you also have hdfc savings account?

For HDFC SWIGGY CC; the 5% cb category that is 1500 max.
Is this 1500 cb per calendar month like MILLENIA or is it per statement cycle like SBI CB ! ???

Thank you for the guidance

Any way to get 5% discount on AGV via HDFC Millennia as I am not getting option of credit card via Amazon for Gift card purchase.
Your account is flagged due to limit exhausation of buying GCs via credit card. Wait for few months now. Every mont you can't buy more than 30K from CC. It includes all GCs.

Limits on Gift Card Purchase via Credit Card/Debit Card:

• 30-days: INR 30,000
  • 60-days: INR 40,000
  • 90-days: INR 50,000
  • 365-days: INR 3,60000
Always buy in 10K denomination and max of 30K in one month. Here it is not clear whether it resets every months or 30 days continuous period. If you buy 30K in single txn it is considered bulk buying and they restrict CC option. Better go with 10K max. per day and give gap. Remember 40K in 60 days or 50K in 90 days is onnly when you buy bulk i.e large amount in single txn more than 10K. Else keep buying in 10K denomination in a month on different dates or even same date.

Your account is flagged due to limit exhausation of buying GCs via credit card. Wait for few months now. Every mont you can't buy more than 10K from CC. It includes all GCs.

Always buy in 10K denomination and max of 30K in one month. Here it is not clear whether it resets every months or 30 days continuous period. If you buy 30K in single txn it is considered bulk buying and they restrict CC option. Better go with 10K max. per day and give gap.
Thank you so much for the response.

Your account is flagged due to limit exhausation of buying GCs via credit card. Wait for few months now. Every mont you can't buy more than 30K from CC. It includes all GCs.

Always buy in 10K denomination and max of 30K in one month. Here it is not clear whether it resets every months or 30 days continuous period. If you buy 30K in single txn it is considered bulk buying and they restrict CC option. Better go with 10K max. per day and give gap. Remember 40K in 60 days or 50K in 90 days is onnly when you buy bulk i.e large amount in single txn more than 10K. Else keep buying in 10K denomination in a month on different dates or even same date.
I was to able to buy 60k in 3 months
Let's see if i can buy more next month or not, coz i am still getting cc option 😈

If I will purchase any Mobile product through Amazon or Flipkart then Will I get 5% cashback on HDFC Swiggy Credit Card ?

Back