• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia HDFC Moneyback+ LTF to Millennia LTF Pre-approved offer after closing.

shivtej

TF Buzz
Hello TF community,
I need some suggestion if anyone has tried this.
I have recently started doing job(10 months ago) and had opened my salary account in HDFC bank and I maintain at least 35k in my account. After few months I started to get Moneyback+ offered as LTF. For first few months I waited as I was interested in getting Millennia as LTF. But 2 months ago I got Moneyback+ LTF(50k limit) as I was not sure whether I could get any other bank cards because my credit score was not generated as I do not have any loans or emis on my name. And after asking some of my friends working in my company(same salary as well), some of them were offered this Moneyback+ LTF and others have Millennia LTF. Who were offered Millennia did not even maintain even half the balance I did.

And have also read that HDFC is notorious about this Moneyback+ and people are getting stuck on it for many years with no upgrade option.

So I wanted to know if I close my Moneyback+, will I started getting pre-approved offers from HDFC again and if yes after how much time and is it recommended to close this one as I have got it LTF. I have Axis Neo and ICICI platinum and coral Rupay all LTF.

Any help and thoughts would be appreciated.

Two options are there:
1- Try to spend 10-15%(or more if you have the proper finance dont go beyond 30% of all total credit limit) of your HDFC credit limit on monthly basis and after 6-7 months you will receive upgrade offer or LE(Limit enhancement). And after 9-10 months you will most probably get upgrade from HDFC.

2- Close the HDFC moneyback+ and wait for 6months of cooling period and then try to reapply to see the pre approved offer, this will hit your cibil score

Two options are there:
1- Try to spend 10-15%(or more if you have the proper finance dont go beyond 30% of all total credit limit) of your HDFC credit limit on monthly basis and after 6-7 months you will receive upgrade offer or LE(Limit enhancement). And after 9-10 months you will most probably get upgrade from HDFC.

2- Close the HDFC moneyback+ and wait for 6months of cooling period and then try to reapply to see the pre approved offer, this will hit your cibil score
About the 1st option
I don't plan to close it immediately... I'll use it for few months and wait for upgrade offers and I'm also fine with cool-down period as I will be applying for ICICI Apay card before closing my Moneyback+.

2nd option I'm considering if I don't get Swiggy LTF or don't get upgrade.

Hello TF community,
I need some suggestion if anyone has tried this.
I have recently started doing job(10 months ago) and had opened my salary account in HDFC bank and I maintain at least 35k in my account. After few months I started to get Moneyback+ offered as LTF. For first few months I waited as I was interested in getting Millennia as LTF. But 2 months ago I got Moneyback+ LTF(50k limit) as I was not sure whether I could get any other bank cards because my credit score was not generated as I do not have any loans or emis on my name. And after asking some of my friends working in my company(same salary as well), some of them were offered this Moneyback+ LTF and others have Millennia LTF. Who were offered Millennia did not even maintain even half the balance I did.

And have also read that HDFC is notorious about this Moneyback+ and people are getting stuck on it for many years with no upgrade option.

So I wanted to know if I close my Moneyback+, will I started getting pre-approved offers from HDFC again and if yes after how much time and is it recommended to close this one as I have got it LTF. I have Axis Neo and ICICI platinum and coral Rupay all LTF.

Any help and thoughts would be appreciated.
you should wait by using money back plus card i dont suggest you to close if you close it you have to wiat 6 months to year.So better option to use it you will get soon

you should wait by using money back plus card i dont suggest you to close if you close it you have to wiat 6 months to year.So better option to use it you will get soon
Yes I know that I will get upgrade offer as I have salary account with them and I am not even using 30% limit of card and always paying 6-7 days before due date, the only thing is I want it LTF as I don't want to spend just because I have to complete the waiver criteria. The fee is also high on the card

Back