• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Offer LTF Card

bbiswas

TF Select
For the last 6 Months, I had an HDFC Savings max account and am getting a pre-approved HDFC Biz grow card. Should I wait for a Primary card like Millenia, or Regalia or take it? If I take a Biz Grow business card then, in the future any chances of getting a regalia card.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240601-083011.jpg
    Screenshot_20240601-083011.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: SSV
For the last 6 Months, I had an HDFC Savings max account and am getting a pre-approved HDFC Biz grow card. Should I wait for a Primary card like Millenia, or Regalia or take it? If I take a Biz Grow business card then, in the future any chances of getting a regalia card.
Go for it for now & once you start using the card, bank will give you the card based on your transactions and payment history

if I take a business card, then in future any chances of getting a core card like Millenia?
you can, but it is a headache
you've to mail to their escalation team and req for it
initially they may deny your req
but you have to push them, My mother's card was converted from Business Regalia FYF to Millennia FYF through this process

Reactions: SSV
Don't take any pre-approved cc from HDFC untill you are satisfied with the card and limit they offered

I have Millennia, but they are showing biz grow as second pre approved credit card everywhere, In app, email, sms.
But I am not going to apply. I heard this business cards does work for instant discount offers in e commerce sites .

Unless absolutely necessary., stay as HDFC CC virgin until you get your desired CC offer.
Once you take any card , you are doomed. They start ignoring you once you become their CC customer..

Back