• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Pre Approved CC

Hombre899

TF Buzz
Hello, I want to get a HDFC CC. So please help me.

I applied online for a HDFC CC in april got rejected then opened a normal SB account in May with 2500 QAB. Yesterday there was a banned in their mobile app showing view your cards with 1500 amazon gift voucher but i closed the app before i could click on that. After that i couldn't find the banner anymore so i opened their xpessway and tried to check there, thought it might show there but after hitting both cibil and experian it showed no offers for you.

I already have an icici cc and 2 sbi ccs

So what should i do to get a hdfc cc pre approved?

Hello, I want to get a HDFC CC. So please help me.

I applied online for a HDFC CC in april got rejected then opened a normal SB account in May with 2500 QAB. Yesterday there was a banned in their mobile app showing view your cards with 1500 amazon gift voucher but i closed the app before i could click on that. After that i couldn't find the banner anymore so i opened their xpessway and tried to check there, thought it might show there but after hitting both cibil and experian it showed no offers for you.

I already have an icici cc and 2 sbi ccs

So what should i do to get a hdfc cc pre approved?
Minimum 3 months to get offer

Back