• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Pre-Approved Credit Card Offers

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Hi,

I opened Savings Max online account in HDFC Bank in January this year, with the thought of holding a Credit Card from HDFC Bank for offers, etc. After ~3 months of usage, and maintaining 26-28k balance, Pre-Approved offers started popping up in NetBanking as well as through emails. Firstly it was 2 wheelers loan, then 4 wheelers, so on. Finally started getting HDFC MoneyBack+ Credit Card offer as well, it had yearly charges, later I started getting conditional LTF. Now, I keep emails from them daily regarding a LTF Credit Card which is MoneyBack+, thought I'd get Millenia, if it was given as LTF, BTW I do have SBI Cashback Credit Card. Anyways, attaching some screenshots below. My question is that —

1. Should I avail the MoneyBack+ Card only? They say limit up-to 40,000 INR most of the time.
  2. Or should I wait in hope for Millenia as LTF? If they provide it as Pre-Approved that is.
  3. I also have SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card with 1L limit, which was recently increased so don't have more than one statement reflecting the same, should I try C2C for HDFC Millenia Credit Card as LTF?
  4. And finally, since my account is Savings Max, I am supposed to maintain 25,000 INR MAB, but for some reason the same isn't reflected in the NetBanking, and so can I use the fund at times?
Thanks in advance.

1685439737457.png

Attachments

• 1685439265875.png
    1685439265875.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 378
  • 1685439495676.png
    1685439495676.png
    49 KB · Views: 365
  • 1685439532683.png
    1685439532683.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 375
  • 1685439617899.jpeg
    1685439617899.jpeg
    215.7 KB · Views: 367

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Could you tell why not? But in any case, I have SBI with 1L limit, so that's the only card I can use anyways
HDFC doesn't respect icici and kotak🤣. As they give limits like hell, even if you give icici or kotak with 4L for millenia c2c, you will get limit around 50k on moneyback+ most probably. You can use sbi 1L to get millenia on c2c basis. It is much better option than icici kotak with lakhs of limits

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
What kind of activity is looked for in the C2C base card? Does it matter if it has been idle in recent months?
It doesn't matter. They only look for existing card limit and the holding time since how many years you're having that card. They may also give priority to few high quality issuers like Amex, StanC & HSBC.

For other cards they usually give quite less limit as compared to your C2C card limit.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Kin kin transaction karna chahiye?
Mera koi v unsecured card nehi hai.ab limit 44k mil raha ,kon sa card lena thik hoga HDFC ka & kitna limit milne k bad apply keru jiske help se muje dusre bank ka card C2C easily mil jaye
44k limit mat lo. Wait karo bdha hua limit milega. Atleast 1L limit dega tabhi lena.
Card toh Millenia lena sahi rahega but wo milega ya ni pre approved doubtful hai.

DarthYoda

TF Premier
44k limit mat lo. Wait karo bdha hua limit milega. Atleast 1L limit dega tabhi lena.
Card toh Millenia lena sahi rahega but wo milega ya ni pre approved doubtful hai.
I also got first offer for around 40k small bus moneyback, now getting upto 70k limit business moneyback.
I haven't checked which card are offered other than these. I just checked URL and there it was mentioned.
Should i change my profile from self employed to salaried for millenia ? @Chaitanya-a ?

oneadi

TF Select
Account opening k kitne din bad 1st pre approved mila tha apko?
I also got first offer for around 40k small bus moneyback, now getting upto 70k limit business moneyback.
I haven't checked which card are offered other than these. I just checked URL and there it was mentioned.
Should i change my profile from self employed to salaried for millenia ? @Chaitanya-a ?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Yes you have to change your profile from Self employed to Salaried for regular cards. Otherwise, they'll only offer you business cards in which Millenia doesn't count. Only Moneyback & Regalia are there.

DarthYoda

TF Premier
Yes you have to change your profile from Self employed to Salaried for regular cards. Otherwise, they'll only offer you business cards in which Millenia doesn't count. Only Moneyback & Regalia are there.
I'm not salaried tho toh koi problem toh nhi hogi naa?
-And yeh profile m jakr change krna hoga kya?
-after how many days offers will refresh?