• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC PRE Approved Credit Card

Hello,

I Got 1st HDFC PRE Approved Credit Card Offer. Showing Limit UPTO 128000 In App And Net banking. While Applying It Showing Two Variants BIZ GROW And BIZ FIRST.

It's My First Offer Can I Apply Now Or Wait For 2nd Offer?

Can I Get More Limit And Another Variant In Next Offer?

When Will I Get Next Offer?
(I Got First Offer On 14May)

Millennia is being offered less and less now a days, LTF is even harder to get. As a general rule always take the second offer! Use it and later on put an upgrade request (after a year to 18 months)

Millennia is being offered less and less now a days, LTF is even harder to get. As a general rule always take the second offer! Use it and later on put an upgrade request (after a year to 18 months)
He will be stuck in the HDFC Matrix.
I would say wait for Regalia Gold FYF offer (Depends on how much are you maintaining). By this you will get at least 5L limit and if you don’t want to keep the card after 1 year just get it downgraded to some other variant before renewal.

HDFC is such a mercurial bank. I had the pre-approved Moneyback+ with LTF with a defined limit, so I applied later, got a call from a bank agent for the process, and did the process online. Guess what? They approved the Freedom CC with annual charges, which spoiled my mood. I did not activate the card and sent mail to cancel the card, and they also put two inquiries in my CIBIL score, which messed up the score so badly.
So don’t rush, and everything you see isn’t 100% sure that you will get. If you’re still interested, just call or mail customer care and take everything in written form. If any representative calls, just record the conversation for future reference so you can defend your case if something similar happens to you.

If you’re still interested, just call or mail customer care and take everything in written form. If any representative calls, just record the conversation for future reference so you can defend your case if something similar happens to you.
Take help from RM or visit branch, tell them that you have so and so offer and ask them to apply, but make sure you ask them to email ( from the official email id) you the details about the card variant & if it is paid/FYF/LTF.

HDFC is such a mercurial bank. I had the pre-approved Moneyback+ with LTF with a defined limit, so I applied later, got a call from a bank agent for the process, and did the process online. Guess what? They approved the Freedom CC with annual charges, which spoiled my mood. I did not activate the card and sent mail to cancel the card, and they also put two inquiries in my CIBIL score, which messed up the score so badly.
So don’t rush, and everything you see isn’t 100% sure that you will get. If you’re still interested, just call or mail customer care and take everything in written form. If any representative calls, just record the conversation for future reference so you can defend your case if something similar happens to you.
You can mail to suppress those enquiries.

You can say one duplicate and one for miscommunication of wrong offer ... check mail you might pre-approved notification mentioning mb+

Nope

Check TF threads

There is nothing can do branch, all the things in Chennai legendary office .... and regional heads (can do little help based on networth)
May be we have been lucky, but in my vicinity we have only got what have been applied.

Hello,

I Got 1st HDFC PRE Approved Credit Card Offer. Showing Limit UPTO 128000 In App And Net banking. While Applying It Showing Two Variants BIZ GROW And BIZ FIRST.

It's My First Offer Can I Apply Now Or Wait For 2nd Offer?

Can I Get More Limit And Another Variant In Next Offer?

When Will I Get Next Offer?
(I Got First Offer On 14May)
No ignore it, If u get it now it becomes difficult for you to upgrade or enhance limit in future
wait for a better offer and LTF

Reactions: SSV
I got same offer but all links redirects to confirm your details option , I think cibil will hit if I enter mobile number & dob .
So Then I checked in Xpressway it shows biz grow & biz first with 500rs fee

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240702-185557_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240702-185557_Chrome.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20240702-120219_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240702-120219_Chrome.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 33
I got same offer but all links redirects to confirm your details option , I think cibil will hit if I enter mobile number & dob .
So Then I checked in Xpressway it shows biz grow & biz first with 500rs fee
New links are like this only. No proper pre-approved links like before.
Refer

Thread 'HDFC Pre approved Credit Card Application URL - Decoded...' https://www.technofino.in/community...ed-credit-card-application-url-decoded.14749/
This is irrelevant now

Back