• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

hdfc pre qualified offer declined despite of maintaining high balance

Hdfc is biggest private bank in India, Wait for the reply from customer support team. They'll most probably give proper reason for rejection with appropriate steps for correction/reapplication after 90 days.
If you get internal policies or similar bullsh*t as reply, you can take it to pno and threaten them to end relationship with bank.

I've recently opened an current a/c with HDFC. let's see in few months what does they offer. The BM knows me but he says wait for sometime as the LTF issuance of the cards is on hold temporarily from the banks itself. Don't know whether he is lying or not.
Because of rbi recent circular..
And hdfc merger ..hdfc isn't in good mood inside & in stock market too.

Expect offer near march april .
Maintain High balance for high limit .

no only current account
Open saving account bro
Since u said 13-15 lakh relationship ...u
Will be directly enroll into Preferred banking in Hdfc .. maintain 2-3 lakh in saving .
For Offer ..it might trigger in 1 quarter ..bcz of old Customer id & relationship + the rejection

You won't get any LTF preapproved upgrade offer. It would be FYF whenever it comes.
Always negotiate for LTF cards before account opening or new investment.
Yup very rare ..
For all purpose after u cross 2-5 lakh in 3-4 card u should hunt premium card LTF before that its just hussle for nothing ..
& U never known when u will get lucky suddenly

Because of rbi recent circular..
And hdfc merger ..hdfc isn't in good mood inside & in stock market too.

Expect offer near march april .
Maintain High balance for high limit .

ya maintaining good bal though.
yaa a down rally in markets after declaring the results.. though i trade options so booked some good amount in the Puts.

Yup very rare ..
For all purpose after u cross 2-5 lakh in 3-4 card u should hunt premium card LTF before that its just hussle for nothing ..
& U never known when u will get lucky suddenly

exactly, waiting for that sudden luck as they are now strict while negotiating... :cry:

update - today my father received call form hdfc credit card verification team they told that your card has been approved but when i check the status it is still showing decline

card got approved but they approve millenia but i applied for regalia gold , what do now with out my permission how they can change the card varaint

after card decline i mailed their grievance team , after 2 days their team called and asked did you apply for hdfc card my father said yes then they said your card is approved and they asked nothing neither they told that they are giving a downgrade card , then after 2 days when i checked the application status it was in process and today i got a message that your insta card has been sent to your mail and when i checked it was millenia card not regalia gold which i applied , they did not gave a single reason why they are downgrading the card neither via mail or call

Agreed. Also, Regalia gold CC is not worth maintaining 13-15L MAB in HDFC with what 3.5% interest rate.

Horrible way to treat customers by HDFC.
Looking at this.. I find Millennia is better ... Gets easy approval + the rewards are fine and the quarterly milestone is good.

I might get LE in Millennia soon, then is it good to get DCB with fyf or paid ??

yeah millenia is also good thats why i will accept it , what is the minimum time for card upgrade offer by hdfc
I don't think their is any min. time criteria ... for DCB I've seen in the community posts that we can raise a request for upgrade if the limit for the current card is 5 L or above...

yeah millenia is also good thats why i will accept it , what is the minimum time for card upgrade offer by hdfc
True, millenia is a decent card. OR keep that 15L in IDFC and get 7% (on anything above 5L) interest credited monthly. I used to get ~10k. Decent money to get any paid CC.

my rm is not usefull he took 2 months for me to add in my fathers classic family group , my father is easily eligible for preferred but he told us that after upgrading to classic it takes minimum 1 year to upgrade to preferred and he also told us that preferred and classic have nearly same benefits so not need to upgrade
I asked RM to upgrade my regular account Savings Max to Preferred as I had maintained atleast 5 times of required AMB of same , he just promised next day everytime.
One day I received feedback link of branch from HDFC , I gave single star and wrote the same that staff just promises to do stuff.
Few minutes later received call of BM and he was profusely apologetic and upgraded my 2 month old account to Preferred over the call 🙂🙂

Back