• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Preferred account conversion to a Salary account?

suhailmz

TF Premier
Hi All, I have a preferred salary account with HDFC, however, my current employer was not mapped to this account. My RM told me that your account still shows the old company in our database. Hence, I reached out to our Corporate RM & she informed me that my account will be mapped to Amazon Salary account in few days.
Does this mean that the account will become a zero balance salary account & lose the preferred tag?

Hi All, I have a preferred salary account with HDFC, however, my current employer was not mapped to this account. My RM told me that your account still shows the old company in our database. Hence, I reached out to our Corporate RM & she informed me that my account will be mapped to Amazon Salary account in few days.
Does this mean that the account will become a zero balance salary account & lose the preferred tag?
Probably no. I have changed 3 companies still my account status has not changed

Off topic, any tips for getting into Amazon? I work in a service company now. Thanks

Back