• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Hdfc regalia lounge list document

ajay1234

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello All,

I am trying to find lounge access list for Regalia. But I couldn't find. Only Regalia gold lounges are there in website. Can anyone let me know how to find?

iNokia

TF Premier
dont know how reliable the reddit is but there is a post over there that says regalia lounge access is being removed from 15 oct. anybody else receive that communication? it most likely seems a cc executive desperately trying to convince the person to upgrade the card. but nowadays banks are acting weird so anything is possible..

nisanthp

TF Buzz
Hi, I was denied access to International Lounge in kochi airport with Regalia last week, they told only Gold & Forex plus card has access to Int'l lounge. The lady at the counter told regalia is removed over an year ago. I had accessed the longe with same card multiple times as recently as 7/8 months ago. THey accept Visa signature debit card from any other banks but not Regalia !!

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi, I was denied access to International Lounge in kochi airport with Regalia last week, they told only Gold & Forex plus card has access to Int'l lounge. The lady at the counter told regalia is removed over an year ago. I had accessed the longe with same card multiple times as recently as 7/8 months ago. THey accept Visa signature debit card from any other banks but not Regalia !!
You can access only domestic lounge in Kochi airport using Regalia.

nisanthp

TF Buzz
I got a mail from HDFC regarding lounge access,

Spend Rs. 1 Lac or more in a calendar quarter (Jan-Mar | Apr-Jun | Jul-Sept | Oct-Dec)

2. Choose up to 2 complimentary lounge access vouchers as your

Quarterly Milestone Benefit via SmartBuy

With this change this card has no value left now.

My card is LTF and I've DC Rewards also. Hope DC will have the same status going forward

Which card will be a best alternative for this with Lounge access? I mean similar to Previous Regalia status

iNokia

TF Premier
I got a mail from HDFC regarding lounge access,

With this change this card has no value left now.

My card is LTF and I've DC Rewards also. Hope DC will have the same status going forward

Which card will be a best alternative for this with Lounge access? I mean similar to Previous Regalia status
Regalia gold 😂

nisanthp

TF Buzz
Ha Ha, I never trust HDFC. They will introduce Regalia Titanum and devaluate Gold over a period.

My Regalia is LTF with good Limit, more than Regalia gold requirement, for 8/9 yrs and was using it extensively and no defaults. Few month back they reduced the limit to mere 1.5 lk without any reason. My CIBiL score is only increased in last few years 750+.

Now I see the reason to do is to avoid upgrading to Gold version. Thats ll I can think.

Other than HDFC any other option is welcome