• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia HDFC Regalia LTF to Infinia Upgrade

aanshultz

TF Buzz
Hi,
I emailed the HDFC Escalation for an upgrade to Infinia. But I find this email very confusing it.
"They're reviewing my request for Regalia Gold but later they're writing a note saying "upon upgrade of your earlier credit card to Infinia Metal Credit, reward points shall be carried forward......" Does this mean I can get infinia or I would get Regalia Gold only?
Dear Mr. -----,

On receipt of your mail we had liased with the concerned department for review and wish to inform you that we will be able to review your request for Regalia Gold credit card at pricing: First Year Free card with Joining Fee : Nill and Renewal Fee of Rs. 2500 + GST, renewal fee will be waived off upon spends of 4 lakhs+ in previous membership year.

Note - We take this opportunity to clarify that as per product features, upon upgrade of your earlier credit card to Infinia Metal credit card, the existing rewards points shall be carried forward at 60% to the new credit card on a proportionate basis the card variant.

Hence we request refer page 2 in below link for reward points conversion ratio and provide us your confirmation regarding membership fee and reward points transfer ratio to review your request.

Link to download the upgrade form.

https://www.hdfcbank.com/content/bb...dit-Card-Upgrade-Customer-Version-Mar2023.pdf

Once we are in receipt of the same we will take it up for further review.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Wow, lot of Infinia getting approved. Looks like we will hear about Infinia Reserve soon.
Actually i have had an approval for a few years now.. Just decided to take it now as DCB was up for renewal and felt that it was a good time as my spends were decent and could derive better value from Infinia especially with the daily cap of 2500 on DCB being restrictive, qualified on all parameters / sent all docs.. No relationship with HDFC apart from DCB. No RM, No PNO.. Normal call to customer care & form sent to Chennai with docs.. was v easy actually

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Actually i have had an approval for a few years now.. Just decided to take it now as DCB was up for renewal and felt that it was a good time as my spends were decent and could derive better value from Infinia especially with the daily cap of 2500 on DCB being restrictive, qualified on all parameters / sent all docs.. No relationship with HDFC apart from DCB. No RM, No PNO.. Normal call to customer care & form sent to Chennai with docs.. was v easy actually
Spends in last 6 months and existing limit on DCB ? Ballpark ITR ?

soumya

TF Buzz
I opened a preferred account with HDFC on Jan 22 and was offered an LTF Regalia on March 22 with a CL of 3L. Got two LE in the last 2 years with the current CL being 5.4L. I am offered FYF Regalia gold, but my target is Infinia. Using Regalia as my primary card with a monthly spend of 50-60K, but transferred some spends to SBI CB for a better reward rate. Should I go for the upgrade or wait for a few more LEs and then request Infinia?

Sriim

TF Premier
Which customer care number did you call?