• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC RUPAY UPI CREDIT CARD

Hey guys,

I am getting HDFC UPI Rupay credit card as LTF. Should I go for it ??

What's the value of cashpoints redemption ??

--- update ---
I saw youtube videos --> it's shit card --> 1% cashpoint over UPI where 1 point = 0.25

Last edited:
Hey guys,

--- update ---
I saw youtube videos --> it's shit card --> 1% cashpoint over UPI where 1 point = 0.25
1 CashPoint = ₹0.25

Its LTF. So taking it or not is up to you. Most LTF rupay cards are not good for cashback.

Hey guys,

--- update ---
Best card for HDFC bank ecom 10% discount offer and HDFC UPI spend based offers and NPCI UPI offers.

Note - if you get business variant virtual card then some ecom discount restriction on selected products.

Best card for HDFC bank ecom 10% discount offer and HDFC UPI spend based offers and NPCI UPI offers.

"Best card" compared to which other cards, and in what way?!

I understand that it's being offered as a second card to HDFC core card holders who already have that for 10% ecom offers.

As a standalone UPI card it is nothing to write home about, and is actually inferior to many other UPI cards.

"Best card" compared to which other cards, and in what way?!

I understand that it's being offered as a second card to HDFC core card holders who already have that for 10% ecom offers.

As a standalone UPI card it is nothing to write home about, and is actually inferior to many other UPI cards.
Many users require multiple cards for ecom discount offers.

Back