• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC RUPAY UPI CREDIT CARD

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hey, anyone who is looking for HDFC Tata Neu Rupay Credit Card for UPI purpose. There's another option. HDFC has started providing HDFC Rupay UPI Credit Card to it's existing credit card customer. Check it via MyCards portal. Annual fees of just Rs.250+gst, waived of on spends of Rs.25000 only. Check if you have got the same offer in MyCards portal or not.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
It's been two months since I used it and used this month for 1k accidently. There were no offers but I had used it more before two months
Ok, now dnt use for next few months.

You already have ICICI coral rupay card na, use that card.

Hope you will UPI spend based offer. Some HDFC Bank customers are also unlucky, they never get any offers from HDFC bank.

vaibhavpp0707

TF Premier
I am getting offer of 350₹ amazon voucher for this HDFC virtual credit card. with joining and annual fee 99+GST.

No FYF.

Anyone else received this voucher?
Is there any spend based criteria to get it ?

Screenshot_2023_1213_214806.jpg

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am getting offer of 350₹ amazon voucher for this HDFC virtual credit card. with joining and annual fee 99+GST.

No FYF.

Anyone else received this voucher?
Is there any spend based criteria to get it ?

Screenshot_2023_1213_214806.jpg
Any news on the 350 voucher? Also, I can only see last 6 digits in mycards app, not complete 16 digits. Any clue how to get that?

fin_avid

TF Buzz
Any news on the 350 voucher? Also, I can only see last 6 digits in mycards app, not complete 16 digits. Any clue how to get that?
If the number u r asking for, s of that of the UPI card, there will be an eye icon near those 6 digits, touch tat it ll take you to a webpage where u have to authenticate yourself to know the full card details.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If the number u r asking for, s of that of the UPI card, there will be an eye icon near those 6 digits, touch tat it ll take you to a webpage where u have to authenticate yourself to know the full card details.
Yeah UPI card number. When I click on eye, it shows CVV, not the card number.

I authenticated using my netbanking credentials though.