• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC RUPAY UPI CREDIT CARD

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hey, anyone who is looking for HDFC Tata Neu Rupay Credit Card for UPI purpose. There's another option. HDFC has started providing HDFC Rupay UPI Credit Card to it's existing credit card customer. Check it via MyCards portal. Annual fees of just Rs.250+gst, waived of on spends of Rs.25000 only. Check if you have got the same offer in MyCards portal or not.

srikant

TF Premier
One more thing, I have sometimes been called up about the upgrade -- and I told them Millenia has 1 lakh minimum spend and asked them if they could waive it or give me some other option. They don't tell me anything (which is why I wonder if the add-on card / spend bigtime for one quarter things actually work, but there's no reply on that thread!).

akshayhs

TF Ace
One more thing, I have sometimes been called up about the upgrade -- and I told them Millenia has 1 lakh minimum spend and asked them if they could waive it or give me some other option. They don't tell me anything (which is why I wonder if the add-on card / spend bigtime for one quarter things actually work, but there's no reply on that thread!).
My friend was able to successfully convert his paid Millennia card to LTF after I suggested him to spend 50k using the card (His montly spends were crossing 50k montly anyway) and add some bills on auto pay as well. After pressing with him to get it in writing, he finally got it today with the confirmation of LTF status.

Now it is mostly being handled on a case by case basis as told by the customer care. When I got the card, there was a post on this forum itself how to get it converted to LTF on the basis of spend-based criteria or autopay method.

gauravbhati

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got the offer for the in MyCards app for HDFC Rupay UPI cc and it showed it will share the limit of existing Millenia Diners Club card, so I applied and it showed the card will appear in 24 hours.

It's more than 2-3 days the HDFC Rupay UPI cc is not showing, not I got any update after that through the mail or SMS. It is showing in Payzap app, but couldn't set UPI pin as I don't have last six digits of the card.

What should I do now ?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I got the offer for the in MyCards app for HDFC Rupay UPI cc and it showed it will share the limit of existing Millenia Diners Club card, so I applied and it showed the card will appear in 24 hours.

It's more than 2-3 days the HDFC Rupay UPI cc is not showing, not I got any update after that through the mail or SMS. It is showing in Payzap app, but couldn't set UPI pin as I don't have last six digits of the card.

What should I do now ?
If it's linked in payzapp(not upi), you can see all 16 digits. Or you must have last 4 digits, add into mycards via that and from there you can get your card details as well

gauravbhati

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If it's linked in payzapp(not upi), you can see all 16 digits. Or you must have last 4 digits, add into mycards via that and from there you can get your card details as well
In payzapp also it's showing the last two digits. Unable to fetch the card last 4 digits.

Don't know when they'll show the full card number to the actual card owners. 😂

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got the Apply now offer again on the my cards page and I did so. Also I verified using the net banking and all. Now it says “physical card will be delivered to your address”???
Is it like a normal application and will be accepted at their mercy? or is it like an assured thing that I’ll getting the card for sure?

Attachments

• EA6FE790-A107-4C44-9823-434A55B08A5E.jpeg
    EA6FE790-A107-4C44-9823-434A55B08A5E.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

abhinandan8

TF Select
In payzapp also it's showing the last two digits. Unable to fetch the card last 4 digits.

Don't know when they'll show the full card number to the actual card owners. 😂
It's easy try adding the card in hdfc my card if your cards last 2 digits are 88 start from 0088,0188 till you're succesful in adding the cardyou'll get to know the card number😶