• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC said SNAPAY is a delisted ME in their bank, Any other similar app to snapay with charges 1% for card to bank?

Solution
It's not allowed as per MITC so don't bother asking why its blocked for rotation ;)
MITC is subject to interpretation and Snapay is more than rotation. And Rotation is not illegal. Payzapp itself promotes it.

MITC has tons of things which are not allowed as technofino indicated in one of his posts. Even when u use BOGO offer to buy one ticket for ur partner, u violate mitc😅.
Hope you know what AXIS did for SNAPAY and BHARATNXT? Did everyone go to RBI ?

The 2nd line is not directed to you, it was a general comment.
everyone's suggestions is given equal weightage untill we see fact or proof from somewhere. So for me and everyone else, it feels like one guy is saying go to PNO and RBI and other guy is saying dont go to RBI

hence discussion needed

Hope you know what AXIS did for SNAPAY and BHARATNXT? Did everyone go to RBI ?

The 2nd line is not directed to you, it was a general comment.
Well, everyone should have. That's the only way to fight against injustice 😉.

In past, I have complaint against SBI and BOB for blocking cards/transactions without my consent citing security reasons on any site. The issues were not closed in my favor and they gave some random reason, which RBI accepted. But I added one count in the complaint list. Several such complaints will force bank to change their approach. Now a days, I face lesser blocking issues with them.

Ultimately, It is Ombudsman job to find out if they r guilty or not. My job is to raise my voice. If u won't say anything, they won't do anything.

Last edited:
It's not allowed as per MITC so don't bother asking why its blocked for rotation ;)
MITC is subject to interpretation and Snapay is more than rotation. And Rotation is not illegal. Payzapp itself promotes it.

MITC has tons of things which are not allowed as technofino indicated in one of his posts. Even when u use BOGO offer to buy one ticket for ur partner, u violate mitc😅.

Solution
I have AU Xcite Ace credit card and it does not allow transaction on Snapay at all, which card do you own?
Hey, sorry for the confusion. Actually I haven't tried aubank credit card on snapay (when I wrote above messages). I tried first time few days back and it worked

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240623-143605.png
    Screenshot_20240623-143605.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 28
It is restored now, please check.
@adi_0001 you cannot pay directly more than 50k now

ALERT! Txn of INR XXXX on AU Bank Credit Card xxxxxx at PAYZAPP WALLET WAS DECLINED due to Bank's policy. For assistance, call 180012001500 -AU Bank

We are not able to add money in payzaap wallet not from aubank card?

ALERT! Txn of INR XXXX on AU Bank Credit Card xxxxxx at PAYZAPP WALLET WAS DECLINED due to Bank's policy. For assistance, call 180012001500 -AU Bank

We are not able to add money in payzaap wallet not from aubank card?
Customer care told there is limit of 5000 per transaction, 10000 per hour and 20000 per day. I am able to do Transactions within this limit.

Back