• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC said SNAPAY is a delisted ME in their bank, Any other similar app to snapay with charges 1% for card to bank?

Solution
It's not allowed as per MITC so don't bother asking why its blocked for rotation ;)
MITC is subject to interpretation and Snapay is more than rotation. And Rotation is not illegal. Payzapp itself promotes it.

MITC has tons of things which are not allowed as technofino indicated in one of his posts. Even when u use BOGO offer to buy one ticket for ur partner, u violate mitc😅.
Even for Snapay, Transaction is getting declined for amount more than 5k from AU bank card.
I am also getting same error, having online 5% feature+10x offine(activated by mistake)+10× online+100 monthly cb feature

But unable to load money from card, as snapay and payzapp both declined due to bank policy

I am also getting same error, having online 5% feature+10x offine(activated by mistake)+10× online+100 monthly cb feature

But unable to load money from card, as snapay and payzapp both declined due to bank policy
Forgot to mention that slice wallet also declined, then what is use of wallet load feature in au card to get 7% CB

What is the ideal amount of transaction to do on Snapay pay with rewards T + 1 to earn super coins?

What is the ideal amount of transaction to do on Snapay pay with rewards T+1 to redeem the earned super coins?

Back