• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC smart buy rs250 voucher on min rs1000 purchase

aryanraj

TF Select

Update: For only who received the email.

It also says applicable on Instant Voucher so if i purchase an amazon/flipkart voucher of rs1000(about 5% off on millennia cc) and get rs250 voucher?

This is a great deal.

Attachments

• SCR-20230504-lbnx-2.png
    SCR-20230504-lbnx-2.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 55

akshayhs

TF Ace
Yeah. What I am telling you is, it is a user-specific offer. If you have received SMS/Email, then you are eligible.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Appreciate the effort...
May be after seeing this post, people will go and look for the offer in their emails.. which normally people miss out.

aryanraj

TF Select
How do you subscribe to these offers? I unsubscribed to these emails. Now I don't get anything.
i was getting convert to emi and loan offers email so i also unsubscribed it few months back but recently, i have done two things, subscribed here https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/newsletter_subscription.asp?custtype=RI&NL=3

and changed the email so can't confirm if the email was getting because of the form subscription or email change. hope this will help.

there may be a different form if you can verify via HDFC twitter support.

i was getting convert to emi and loan offers email so i also unsubscribed it few months back but recently, i have done two things, subscribed here https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/newsletter_subscription.asp?custtype=RI&NL=3

and changed the email so can't confirm if the email was getting because of the form subscription or email change. hope this will help.

there may be a different form if you can verify via HDFC twitter support.
I even contacted hdfc support with email, they told me to they can't do anything and just login to netbanking and go to offers section. But that page won't have these offers.

i also got this offer. 500 voucher on min 2000 tx on smartbuy