• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Hdfc Swiggy Amazon Pay Gift card (you should get 5% cashback)

Sahil_07

TF Premier
Today I have purchased Amazon pay gift card from Amazon with Axis Ace.Then I have called Customer Care to know the MCC code,they said it's 5399.

This code is in the Hdfc swiggy inclusion list.So we should get 5% cashback for Apay Gift card.

Please confirm those who are using. Screenshot_2024-08-02-21-09-25-06_75372ecd1fda05c59c9af469727b3110.webp

Today I have purchased Amazon pay gift card from Amazon with Axis Ace.Then I have called Customer Care to know the MCC code,they said it's 5399.

This code is in the Hdfc swiggy inclusion list.So we should get 5% cashback for Apay Gift card.

Please confirm those who are using.View attachment 63649
Yeah you will get ... 5% cb

Actually pg terminal is not updated with mastercard variant .... so we are not getting gift card mcc like in the visa variant.

Yeah you will get ... 5% cb

Actually pg terminal is not updated with mastercard variant .... so we are not getting gift card mcc like in the visa variant.
But are you getting 5% in Amazon or Tata neu?
If it gives 5%,then it will be better than sbi cashback card. So please confirm

After reading this I bought a gift card to clear APay balance of a different account with a purchase. Payment went through fine but it kept saying Awaiting Approval.

After a few minutes the account holder got a call from UK or somewhere asking if they purchased a gift card and if a Russian card was used for the purchase. I told him no, but he still kept mumbling so I told him it was just a HDFC card.

He said there might be some mistake and then the order got approved.

o.o

It literally says on the footnote that gift card and grocery purchase won't count on 5% eligible merchants. What am I missing?

Tried purchasing AGV from Amazon today using Swiggy Cc there was no merchant name, no amount on the OTP page, merchant name in statement is showing as - "Amazon Gift Card Mum" - MCC is 5947 (asked cc) which is not eligible for cashback. Tried on other Visa/MC Cards, all give merchant names which are eligible for cashback, but specifically only transactions on swiggy are going to OTP page with no merchant name.
Not sure if this is just usual but tried at different times, still same issue.

If anyone has any knowledge about this issue, do let me know.

Tried purchasing AGV from Amazon today using Swiggy Cc there was no merchant name, no amount on the OTP page, merchant name in statement is showing as - "Amazon Gift Card Mum" - MCC is 5947 (asked cc) which is not eligible for cashback. Tried on other Visa/MC Cards, all give merchant names which are eligible for cashback, but specifically only transactions on swiggy are going to OTP page with no merchant name.

Refer to this post by @VISHESH_BANSAL sir 😈

Nothing New.

Same Happens with Millennia but Millennia Gives 5%.

Or I would say for HDFC Cards, GV purchases on Amazon gets tagged with 5947. Some kind of special Integration which is not affecting other Bank Cards.

Looks Like, Now they Fixed it for HDFC Swiggy Too.
A major blow to this Card.

Try mutiple times till.you get your desired Merchant Name but keep in Mind , if you do many failed txns for GV Purchases, Amazon will disable the CC Option for AGC

Nothing New.

Or I would say for HDFC Cards, GV purchases on Amazon gets tagged with 5947. Some kind of special Integration which is not affecting other Bank Cards.

Try mutiple times till.you get your desired Merchant Name but keep in Mind , if you do many failed txns for GV Purchases, Amazon will disable the CC Option for AGC
Nothing New.

Amazon gv loot over?

lol.. so whr will we use swiggy card for 5%..smart sly hdfc🐼... games with customers

Back