• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit Cards Hdfc Swiggy card

powerr1987

TF Buzz
I applied for the HDFC Swiggy credit card through the Swiggy app. After submitting my application, it is currently showing that the application is under review. Why is this the case?
Note: I have had a Moneyback credit card for the past two years.

I applied for the HDFC Swiggy credit card through the Swiggy app. After submitting my application, it is currently showing that the application is under review. Why is this the case?
I also had HDFC IOCL but they still send agent for residential address verification and the card was approved after few minutes of verification was done. Overall 3 days

There could be a physical verification along with the office verification (worst case scenario). Btw, have you finished your eKYC?

I also had HDFC IOCL but they still send agent for residential address verification and the card was approved after few minutes of verification was done. Overall 3 days
Did you receive any calls or SMS before the HDFC executive's visit?
What documents were requested during the verification?
Generally, how many days does it take for an HDFC executive to visit for home or office verification after submitting the application ? Thanks.
Generally, how many days does it take for an HDFC executive to visit for home or office verification after submitting the application?

Thanks.

Generally, how many days does it take for an HDFC executive to visit for home or office verification after submitting the application?

Thanks.
Agent visited on the third day, he called that he will visit. No documents. Application got approved in few minutes after his visit.

Back