• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Swiggy CC LTF Offer

• Thread starter Deleted member 16965
  • Start date

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Sad news guys! Application is on hold!

Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 6.04.42 PM.png

I already have Tata Neu HDFC Card. I will check with RM to get this card.
i did saw same thing on twitter, what does hdfc want here.. they need additional document so they can provide you with LE? and then issue the card? cause your existing is how much and how much they want it? to proceed!

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i did saw same thing on twitter, what does hdfc want here.. they need additional document so they can provide you with LE? and then issue the card? cause your existing is how much and how much they want it? to proceed!
It is not at all clear and I think it is generic rejection mail they are sending for more than 1 card (at least in most cases).
Have got the same response for Marriott card
Link for the document - it is mentioned in the document to cancel my existing application and request for CL !
Also they could do this check before the cibil hit since they know the details already
Have sent mail to grievance redressal asking for more information on the same

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sad news guys! Application is on hold!

Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 6.04.42 PM.png

I already have Tata Neu HDFC Card. I will check with RM to get this card.
Yeah...this problem has been reported by existing HDFC users who applied for co-branded card through hdfc link.

Btw, I'm sure they may even reject the request for LE as well...if you share the docs with them.!!

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I see only 2% in Paytm. I dont have SBI cashback. I have FK and Apay - any way to use these. HDFC Swiggy looks like the best deal, considering I use Instamart all the time.

Can Swiggy card be used to get to 5% cashback on utility by buying GV on amazon / Flipkart? If not, can this be done on Millennial?

We need 1 page where all the latest tricks are listed.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I see only 2% in Paytm. I dont have SBI cashback. I have FK and Apay - any way to use these. HDFC Swiggy looks like the best deal, considering I use Instamart all the time.

Can Swiggy card be used to get to 5% cashback on utility by buying GV on amazon / Flipkart? If not, can this be done on Millennial?

We need 1 page where all the latest tricks are listed.
If you've FK card, buy from Grabdeals woohoo portal, you'll get 2.5% discount+ 5% cashback.