• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Swiggy CC LTF Offer

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 16965
  • Start date Start date
What if he changes his mind and wants to log in again in a few days?
You should have just told him to uninstall the app and log out of the website. :) :)
I did ask him bro! Temporary or permanently
, he replied with permanently. I guess he didn't wanted a way in if he thought he could come back. And yes if he dm me by creating new account or through other means or to any mods the decision can be reversed. He can ask Tomorrow or next year. The decision can be reversed if requested by him.

, he replied with permanently. I guess he didn't wanted a way in if he thought he could come back. And yes if he dm me by creating new account or through other means or to any mods the decision can be reversed. He can ask Tomorrow or next year. The decision can be reversed if requested by him.
I think this LTF offer screenshot was not real as He knows editing, He might have edited that screenshot.
Many people asked for screen recording but he didn't provide.

Can you update or Merge this thread with other HDFC Swiggy Card thread?

Last time he (Deal_Freak) deleted his account this time he asked you to ban him permanently,

He might come back again with the new account.
See sparkstar is deal freak new username, and I don't remember earlier too he asked me to delete his account so he did this again. Will have to go over this account and check if that was him I have banned on his request or someone else. I think it was him not 100% sure though.

Ohh, i assumed that a permanent ban was similar to how Amazon and Flipkart ban ids and prevent us from using the same device to login again.

Last time he (Deal_Freak) deleted his account this time he asked you to ban him permanently,

He might come back again with a new account.
india-vs-pak-uae-match-viral-photo-people-remember-amitabh-bachchan-sooryavansham-movie-scene-87468435.jpg

Back