• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc Swiggy CC Rewards Blunder

SunnyHarsha

TF Select
In my last statement period, I did cumulative of ₹30,500 transactions on Amazon and flipkart.. For that i received 1500 cb.. After that i did a transaction of ₹18700(Mcc - 5712 under 5% cb category). For this transaction i got 0 cb. As i expected atleast 1% cb, called customer care and asked the same, the customer executive told me that after cb capping completed you will receive 0 cb under the same category transaction.. Is this the same with all Credit cards or happening only with Swiggy card...

Solution
In my last statement period, I did cumulative of ₹30,500 transactions on Amazon and flipkart.. For that i received 1500 cb.. After that i did a transaction of ₹18700(Mcc - 5712 under 5% cb category). For this transaction i got 0 cb. As i expected atleast 1% cb, called customer care and asked the same, the customer executive told me that after cb capping completed you will receive 0 cb under the same category transaction..
Not sure about Swiggy card
Is this the same with all Credit cards or happening only with Swiggy card...
No, for example, SBI CB gives a total of 5000 CB including both 5% and 1% categories.
But in the case of Apay, it gives 5% unlimited CB in amazon for Prime and unlimited 1% for all other transactions
In my last statement period, I did cumulative of ₹30,500 transactions on Amazon and flipkart.. For that i received 1500 cb.. After that i did a transaction of ₹18700(Mcc - 5712 under 5% cb category). For this transaction i got 0 cb. As i expected atleast 1% cb, called customer care and asked the same, the customer executive told me that after cb capping completed you will receive 0 cb under the same category transaction..
Not sure about Swiggy card
Is this the same with all Credit cards or happening only with Swiggy card...
No, for example, SBI CB gives a total of 5000 CB including both 5% and 1% categories.
But in the case of Apay, it gives 5% unlimited CB in amazon for Prime and unlimited 1% for all other transactions

Solution
Back