• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC swiggy virtual card not working

ayusha259

TF Buzz
5-6 days ago I got a pre approved offer from HDFC for millennia and swiggy card, I selected millennia but it got rejected don’t know why (due to internal policy). Yesterday I appli for swiggy card directly from the app and today I got a mail from HDFC with the virtual card and this card is also showing in MyCard application.
In afternoon it was showing all the card controls and I was able to make changes but now (in evening) the card control is saying “The request details are not available” and no payment is happening (I enabled the online transaction and set the limit to 1000 in the afternoon which worked perfectly fine).

Is it possible that it got rejected again and they closed my card or some internal issue from their side, I got trust issues with them seeing how many times they have rejected me lol.

Attachments

• IMG_1119.webp
    IMG_1119.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 14
5-6 days ago I got a pre approved offer from HDFC for millennia and swiggy card, I selected millennia but it got rejected don’t know why (due to internal policy). Yesterday I appli for swiggy card directly from the app and today I got a mail from HDFC with the virtual card and this card is also showing in MyCard application.
In afternoon it was showing all the card controls and I was able to make changes but now (in evening) the card control is saying “The request details are not available” and no payment is happening (I enabled the online transaction and set the limit to 1000 in the afternoon which worked perfectly fine).

Is it possible that it got rejected again and they closed my card or some internal issue from their side, I got trust issues with them seeing how many times they have rejected me lol.
try again after a day

Back