• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Tata Net Infinity -> Single Name Issue

naveenbadal

TF Neo
Hi

I am getting the LTF Offer of Tata Neu Infinity in the Tata Neu App. When I am trying to apply it via the app, it requires the First and Last Name both. But I have only First Name in my documents. Because of that, I am not able to continue it further.

I also got the same offer in last February and that time I filled the name with my last name (which is not in any of the documents) and after having all the vkyc, my application got rejected. I am having ICICI Amazon Pay, HDFC Regalia, SBI Cashback with the single name only.

I also went to one of the nearest HDFC Branch. There the person told me that, We are not able to any tata neu infinity offer in our portal for you. So we can't proceed without that and also they are not able to tell, what should I fill in this online.

Now I am not sure, how should I proceed in this. I do not want to getting reject my application again as I am waiting for the last 6 months.

If you have a pre approved offer for you ,it must be shown to cc executive of your branch too.Ask him to process further.

Hi

I am getting the LTF Offer of Tata Neu Infinity in the Tata Neu App. When I am trying to apply it via the app, it requires the First and Last Name both. But I have only First Name in my documents. Because of that, I am not able to continue it further.

I also got the same offer in last February and that time I filled the name with my last name (which is not in any of the documents) and after having all the vkyc, my application got rejected. I am having ICICI Amazon Pay, HDFC Regalia, SBI Cashback with the single name only.

I also went to one of the nearest HDFC Branch. There the person told me that, We are not able to any tata neu infinity offer in our portal for you. So we can't proceed without that and also they are not able to tell, what should I fill in this online.

Now I am not sure, how should I proceed in this. I do not want to getting reject my application again as I am waiting for the last 6 months.
best option, pls go ahead and change in aadhar the name with First and Last Name, then do the change in PAN. Wait for these 2 documents to reflect this and then try for LTF offers

I have neu infinity (first got neu plus then after 2 months upgraded to infinity) and got it on single name basis.
I simple used NA as last name.
It does look ugly on the card, but my application was approved.
I do not recommend changing your name on official documents as it can lead to a lot of issues.

I have neu infinity (first got neu plus then after 2 months upgraded to infinity) and got it on single name basis.
I simple used NA as last name.
It does look ugly on the card, but my application was approved.
I do not recommend changing your name on official documents as it can lead to a lot of issues.
You have ltf infinity.my infinity is approved but it's fyf not ltf .

Hi

Just put any name as last name and do check eligibility. After that ask Twitter team to remove last name and then start the application.
In my case, I requested Twitter team only after the application and there was no use. My application went to CURABLE status. Later I have sent an email to grievance team for reconsideration and sent PAN card copy to their Chennai address. Later they have approved the request and put my father name as last name as per PAN card. But whole process took more than 1 month.

How bro u had tata neu plus or already tat neu infinity and what u wrote that they made it Ltf?

How bro u had tata neu plus or already tat neu infinity and what u wrote that they made it Ltf?
Had 1.7l limit for neu plus, saw a post in one of the threads where a bunch of users recommended writing to grievances team for an upgrade + Ltf , too around 20 days.

best option, pls go ahead and change in aadhar the name with First and Last Name, then do the change in PAN. Wait for these 2 documents to reflect this and then try for LTF offers
He said he has only first name in documents which means he as publish legal name change in gazette to add new surname to documents

Back