• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Tata Neu Infinity -> Last Name

techiee

TF Buzz
Hi

I got a LTF Offer for Tata Neu Infinity on Tata Neu App. When I am trying to apply it, it is asking for the full name (first and last name). I only had the first name. Because of this , I am not able to proceed further.

I got the same offer in February also, that time I filled a last name which is not in my documents. So, after having all the vkyc , my application got rejected. I do not want to get rejected again as I am waiting for the last six months.

I visited the nearby HDFC branch. They told me that in their portal no offer is showing, so they can't help in this and also could not be able to tell what I should fill in the name to proceed it further.

I am holding the ICICI Amazon Pay, HDFC Regalia, SBI Cashback with the single name only. All my govt ids has just the single name.

bitsst

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Put your first name in second name field also. I understand this the standard practice that is followed in case of passport/visa

techiee

TF Buzz
Put your first name in second name field also. I understand this the standard practice that is followed in case of passport/visa
But there is just one column named as Name. I have to fill the name in that only. Now if I put my name in that. I am not able to click continue. If I put something else after space. Then only continue button is getting enabled. Also I am not able to put the space in starting and also empty space in the last.

dineshweb

TF Buzz
Hi

I got a LTF Offer for Tata Neu Infinity on Tata Neu App. When I am trying to apply it, it is asking for the full name (first and last name). I only had the first name. Because of this , I am not able to proceed further.

I got the same offer in February also, that time I filled a last name which is not in my documents. So, after having all the vkyc , my application got rejected. I do not want to get rejected again as I am waiting for the last six months.

I visited the nearby HDFC branch. They told me that in their portal no offer is showing, so they can't help in this and also could not be able to tell what I should fill in the name to proceed it further.

I am holding the ICICI Amazon Pay, HDFC Regalia, SBI Cashback with the single name only. All my govt ids has just the single name.
Two Options you can Try

1. one is putting the initial on first name and put your name as last name
2. Put your name as firstname and add your father name as lastname
Many of my friends put their father's name as last name if they don't have last name if people from the verification department called they'll say like it's father's name and verification team is fine with that

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi

Put you only name in as First name and second name. For eg Technofino Technofino

techiee

TF Buzz
Put you only name in as First name and second name. For eg Technofino Technofino
As I said there is just one column, in which I have to fill the full name. I tried to enter my name as ABC ABC. But then it shows the error, First and Last name cannot be same.

techiee

TF Buzz
Two Options you can Try

1. one is putting the initial on first name and put your name as last name
2. Put your name as firstname and add your father name as lastname
Many of my friends put their father's name as last name if they don't have last name if people from the verification department called they'll say like it's father's name and verification team is fine with that
It means you are saying. Suppose the name is abc and father name is xyz , then according to option 1: A ABC and according to option B : ABC Xyz. Should I proceed with that. As I do not want to get my application rejected again this time.

dineshweb

TF Buzz
It means you are saying. Suppose the name is abc and father name is xyz , then according to option 1: A ABC and according to option B : ABC Xyz. Should I proceed with that. As I do not want to get my application rejected again this time.
Okie, Let me make it clear
your name: ABC
your father's name: XYZ

Option 1: X ABC
Option 2: ABC XYZ

I also asked with my HDFC RM When I tried to apply for PP for my Regalia Gold is it ok if we use father's name as last name if we don't have one, He said banking/financial institution are fine with people adding father's name as last name since some people won't be having initial their's name itself be like ABC XYZ

metal_heart

TF Premier
All my govt ids has just the single name.
Not related to this, but I suggest you add your father's name as last name and update your documents. You may face issue/challenges due to this in future, as more &more checks are being put in place. Especially, if you need to travel abroad some countries mandatorily need first & last name

techiee

TF Buzz
Not related to this, but I suggest you add your father's name as last name and update your documents. You may face issue/challenges due to this in future, as more &more checks are being put in place. Especially, if you need to travel abroad some countries mandatorily need first & last name
Thanks you for the suggestion. But as of now, this option not seems to be feasible. As my all educational degrees, government ids , even the passport also just has the single name.

techiee

TF Buzz
Hi,

Update ony application:
I applied the Tata Neu Infinity. But now my application is rejected stating that , I am already holding a hdfc credit card.

As I told earlier, I have a regalia credit card. But as far as I know, this tata neu card is the secondary card. So why the bank is rejected my application stating this reason.

How should I proceed in this?

deep@vie

TF Legend
Hi,

Update ony application:
I applied the Tata Neu Infinity. But now my application is rejected stating that , I am already holding a hdfc credit card.

As I told earlier, I have a regalia credit card. But as far as I know, this tata neu card is the secondary card. So why the bank is rejected my application stating this reason.

You need to wait for time being & keep doing transactions on tata neu app.
You'll get Pre-approved offer again,then apply

techiee

TF Buzz
You need to wait for time being & keep doing transactions on tata neu app.
You'll get Pre-approved offer again,then apply
But this time also, I got the pre-approved offer. And their reason for holding the hdfc card is I suppose not right.. Because that is the core card and this hdfc tata neu is secondary or floater card.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Yes, you're correct,you can also ask for reconsideration
But this time also, I got the pre-approved offer. And their reason for holding the hdfc card is I suppose not right.. Because that is the core card and this hdfc tata neu is secondary or floater card.

dineshweb

TF Buzz
Hi,

Update ony application:

When did you got Regalia ? , between two cards there is a 6months cool time for HDFC