• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hello I am Mrunal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Pic is leaving me in deep thoughts 💭
Think Which One GIF

In a polygamous society how does cc add ons work?

If cc gives only one add on, to whom will you enroll? Don't the other wifes smother you to death?

If they give addons to all, BoGo movie tickets on 5 🎟 will total to 🔟 and doesn't it make cc bankrupt? Or may be it did and that is one of the reasons Papistan drowned?

Drown Sinking Ship GIF by Aries

Last edited:
This Pic is leaving me in deep thoughts 💭
Think Which One GIF

In a polygamous society how does cc add ons work?

If cc gives only one add on, to whom will you enroll? Don't the other wifes smother you to death?

If they give addons to all, BoGo movie tickets on 5 🎟 will total to 🔟 and doesn't it make cc bankrupt? Or may be it did and that is one of the reasons Papistan drowned?

Drown Sinking Ship GIF by Aries
Ek wife ko sibling dikha ke card le leta hoga 😝

But Imran Khan is a legend on and off the pitch. Off the pitch, he can spend time with ex, wife and girlfriend all at the same time. 🤣

Aur yahan hamare modiji bolte hame inn moh Maya se dur rehna he. Leave add ons, he doesn't even want primary card. 😜

And @DocFixIt looking for someone to give 4th add on. Different shows booked for each one.
Yeah ..and my gfs too 😺
Don't forget them
yesterday this post had only 1 post and now 5 pages.. if it was for a male then we all know the answer.. in short Matlabi Duniya.. i hope all the post are within the thread and off-topic discussion is going on here too.
All thanks to @SpiesCan'tCatchMe for inviting me here rest is history 😂
have done a lot of "Hello Word" and only thing i could passed at.. :ROFLMAO:
Pain of learning html basic codes 😅
Phyton & java script since class 6 in icse school 😂.
Then same while learning web development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back