• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help! Errors in Travel Edge Portal - 4549 4522

Can any banking expert study these latest results of Axis bank and find out if the credit card division is making profits or losses and if so how much
I am not an expert but what we can find from the results is that :-

1) Year On Year (YoY) Axis Credit Card spends by customers increased by 50%

2) The Bank issued 1.24 million new credit cards in Q4FY24 and has been one of the highest credit card issuers in the country over last nine quarters

3) Market share is at 14% (No mention of the market share in the previous FY)

This issue even PNO is not responding!!
Everyone are clueless about it. Even Axis Bank guys are just asking for "5 working days" time to get back. This 5 days thing got extended twice until now. Seriously considering now to close the card and shift all major spends to Infinia.

Some development from MD Desk. Received an acknowledgement reply for the mail sent to Amitabh Chaudhary, MD Axis bank and grievance raised on RBI ombudsman. Keeping my fingers cross!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240705_234750_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240705_234750_Gmail.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 19
Some development from MD Desk. Received an acknowledgement reply for the mail sent to Amitabh Chaudhary, MD Axis bank and grievance raised on RBI ombudsman. Keeping my fingers cross!
Any update after escalation? I'm still stuck with this issue.

Nope. No response post this email. Just got a call today morning from Premimum service desk mentioning this issue will be resolved before July 15th. July 15th seems to be the date when Citi Cards will be integrated with Axis.

Hi all.. after the promised fix today I see that my edge miles are showing zero. My 2000+ miles are missing.
And cherry on top 4549 and 4548 issue is still there!!!!

Hi all.. after the promised fix today I see that my edge miles are showing zero. My 2000+ miles are missing.
And cherry on top 4549 and 4548 issue is still there!!!!
Same here. They have no idea what's going on and how to fix it . Even after Citi Bank migration is completed travel edge issue remains unresolved. I don't think they will every be able to fix it.

People are able to transfer miles from travel edge. So it doesnt look like transfer is impacted because of miles downtime. We can infer from this that issue will not be resolved even after 17th July as traveledge and downtime are not corelated to each other. Axis is such a shit show!

Attachments

• 16.07.2024_17.23.23_REC.webp
    16.07.2024_17.23.23_REC.webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 11
People are able to transfer miles from travel edge. So it doesnt look like transfer is impacted because of miles downtime. We can infer from this that issue will not be resolved even after 17th July as traveledge and downtime are not corelated to each other. Axis is such a shit show!
If we consider the early communication by various channels that this should get resolved post Citi migration then indeed it has not happened, however do the migrated Citi card users are able to view their reward points on travel edge? if yes then it is certain our issue will prolong otherwise there is a slim chance that miles inconsistency for Atlas users should be fixed along with Citi users.

Milestone benefit of 5k miles on reaching Platinum Tier is still not available for redemption !!

Been like this for a month . While all txn miles which gets credited are available !!

Attachments

• IMG_0326.webp
    IMG_0326.webp
    109 KB · Views: 15
Back