• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Help] Indusind bank Choas and Major service Lapse

the_collector

TF Premier
Hello everyone,

Before I mention my query, I want to say that indusind is the worst bank period. They have age old systems and they have the worst customer care.

Now for my issue:

With my legend card, I had opened a indus advantage savings account about 12 months ago.

I was unable to link my bank account to the app which is why I couldn't use the account at all. More details on this link: https://www.technofino.in/community...e-sb-bank-mobile-app-issue.24234/#post-629409

Now that RBI complaint is pending even after they have solved the app issue because they don't want to give me compensation

Admist this, I wanted to make use of the free select account for my CC bills. So I went to my local branch to open the account.

They took 1L IP and said they'll open it in 4 days.

It's been over 12 days now , they have not yet unblocked the funds.

I can see the account on my app and the funds which means the account is open but I can't use it as the funds are blocked.

The branch head tells me : you have an open complaint which is why we are not getting approval for opening this account. What a load of nonsense?

What connection does that have with this? And they had said they will open it after I mentioned that to them also.

He said he'll try again on Monday and if he can't, he's asking me to CLOSE THE ACCOUNT.

What should be my next course of action? I'm considering raising another RBI complaint. Is that the right approach?

Last edited:

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,

Before I mention my query, I want to say that indusind is the worst bank period. They have age old systems and they have the worst customer care.

Now for my issue:

With my legend card, I had opened a indus advantage savings account about 12 months ago.

I was unable to link my bank account to the app which is why I couldn't use the account at all. More details on this link: https://www.technofino.in/community...e-sb-bank-mobile-app-issue.24234/#post-629409

Now that RBI complaint is pending even after they have solved the app issue because they don't want to give me compensation

Admist this, I wanted to make use of the free select account for my CC bills. So I went to my local branch to open the account.

I can see the account on my app and the funds which means the account is open but I can't use it as the funds are blocked.

The branch head tells me : you have an open complaint which is why we are not getting approval for opening this account. What a load of nonsense?

What connection does that have with this? And they had said they will open it after I mentioned that to them also.

He said he'll try again on Monday and if he can't, he's asking me to CLOSE THE ACCOUNT.

What should be my next course of action? I'm considering raising another RBI complaint. Is that the right approach?
Yaar, I was just asking suggestions to open new account but😔
1719045225755.png

viru5678

TF Select
I am a Pioneer customer and their RMs are pathetic. Although Indusind products are good but way behind in the customer service.

Best way is to file a legal suite under consumer court, provided you have time to fight. This way you will cover all of your loss and you will even get compensation. Find a good lawyer and go file legal complaint. Or simply move away from Indusind if you dont want to go through this hassle.

Be rest assured that Indusind will continue to screw your life with their customer service. Choice is yours.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
What should be my next course of action? I'm considering raising another RBI complaint. Is that the right approach
This is exactly the course of action, gather all evidence as much as possible in writing ..
And raise the second complaint..
You will have bright chances of good compensation too…
Double impact

the_collector

TF Premier
I am a Pioneer customer and their RMs are pathetic. Although Indusind products are good but way behind in the customer service.

Best way is to file a legal suite under consumer court, provided you have time to fight. This way you will cover all of your loss and you will even get compensation. Find a good lawyer and go file legal complaint. Or simply move away from Indusind if you dont want to go through this hassle.

Be rest assured that Indusind will continue to screw your life with their customer service. Choice is yours.
Do I have enough ground for a RBI complaint?

I want consumer court as the last option but I won't hesitate to take it if they don't solve it with a RBI complaint also

the_collector

TF Premier
This exactly the course of action, gather all evidence as much as possible in writing ..
Double impact
What should I ask for compensation in my second complaint?

I have proofs of it all luckily

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,

Now for my issue:

Do an amendment to the ongoing complaint by adding this information also and claim a big compensation

the_collector

TF Premier
Hi All, so for my previous complaint ( indus advantage account issue, linked in my original post) , they ended up giving 5000 as compensation as opposed to the 25k I've asked.

Should I take the win or should I ask for more? If yes, how much more?

And for this account, the RM pleaded that I don't complain and he'll get it done today, so will have to see.

the_collector

TF Premier
Hi All, so for my previous complaint ( indus advantage account issue, linked in my original post) , they ended up giving 5000 as compensation as opposed to the 25k I've asked.

And for this account, the RM pleaded that I don't complain and he'll get it done today, so will have to see.
Any idea? @SSV @Wealth is my birth right! @vine

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace
This is exactly the course of action, gather all evidence as much as possible in writing ..
Double impact
Is it possible on RBI ombudsman to fill a second complaint against same bank if previous one is still in pending ?

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Get everything in writing and ask for 10K compensation for out of the RBI settlement..
He will do it .. Be firm...

All the best...

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Is it possible on RBI ombudsman to fill a second complaint against same bank if previous one is still in pending ?
Dont know .. I am not that much experineced in this area..
I generally tend not to confront anyone...
I tend to get things done byeffective communication and negotiations..

the_collector

TF Premier
Ask 15k and settle at 10k if bargaining happens
They will anyway give u to avoid rbi
The 5k they already transferred to my account is for the previous case where I requested 25k. Can I further ask them for more for this? I have no way to connect with them and I have to wait for them only to contact me ( RBI complaint person from indusind).

Or should I just accept the 5k?

For this thread, I am waiting till today and will file a new complaint if they don't solve today

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The 5k they already transferred to my account is for the previous case where I requested 25k. Can I further ask them for more for this? I have no way to connect with them and I have to wait for them only to contact me ( RBI complaint person from indusind).

Or should I just accept the 5k?

For this thread, I am waiting till today and will file a new complaint if they don't solve today
Milk at the best
Say them that due to service delays you have undergone mental stress which money can’t be given back