• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

INDUSIND BANK FREEZE

Naman@Jain

TF Buzz
Hello ,
So i have a situation here which i am facing and i need to get answer someone who has already experienced it by himself.
So i have two indusind delite 0 bal savings account i do buisness transaction in those for example i take payments in them payments generally are in 3 to max 5 digits no more than that and all upi also. And i keep rotating money send money recieve money like that.

So now its been 3 years no such problem has been faced but this month in june both account suddenly got in total freeze status by bank citing suspicious activity same mail in both account same letter in both account.
Now in this situation what someone can do
What i did was i mail to the nodal branch and waiting for their reply. And meanwhile a person from branch calls and says wants to verify your address i said okay come visit. He visited then an hour later he called and said sir you have n number of transactions in savings account and due to this we have marked frozen to account .he said sir you can do two things
1st one you can close these savings account and open current account .
2nd provide details of the funds to which he said it is not possible sir you cannot provide details as it is too much transaction.

I asked that can this existing savings account can be converted to current account then he said no sir you cannot do.
I also asked that to upgrade these savings account to 1-2 L avg bal account. To which he said no sir you have to close it and open current account.

In this case what should i do

I want to continue these accounts as it is not written anywhere that how many transaction can you do in savings account there is no number written as far as i know.

I have this type of situation on single transaction in kotak and kotak said i have business transaction but when i mailed them to nodal department they did unfreeze and done.

Naman@Jain

TF Buzz
I registered a complaint against Indusind Bank in RBI Banking BO for freezing my account. RBI ordered Indusind to compensate me as they didn't explain exact reason for freezing.
Aapka statement kitne page ka hai ek saal ka mei iseliye puchra hun yeh kyuki mere transactions jyada hai amount kam iseliye agar mera case dekhlo phir batao ombudsman mei complaint karne layak hai ki nahi .
Mera statement more than 700 pages ka hai ek saal ka

Tejo

TF Legend
Ek mahina hone wala hai almost still no unfreeze and saying close it. Koi upay
Lol, what's the issue if you open an individual current account.

Indian Banks do not wish to pay interest for accounts which are of with numerous txns and no proper average balance.

even sbi too requested one of my frnd uncle to convert to CA.

I want to continue these accounts as it is not written anywhere that how many transaction can you do in savings account there is no number written as far as i know.
Banks can restrict number of transactions can be done in an ac per month per annum.

Rbi still give oral instructions to banks, all the things are not on paper.

Strange

TF Legend
Aapka statement kitne page ka hai ek saal ka mei iseliye puchra hun yeh kyuki mere transactions jyada hai amount kam iseliye agar mera case dekhlo phir batao ombudsman mei complaint karne layak hai ki nahi .
Mera statement more than 700 pages ka hai ek saal ka
Mera to new account tha open hote ke sath frozen.

Lorddiesel

TF Buzz
Hello ,
So i have a situation here which i am facing and i need to get answer someone who has already experienced it by himself.
So i have two indusind delite 0 bal savings account i do buisness transaction in those for example i take payments in them payments generally are in 3 to max 5 digits no more than that and all upi also. And i keep rotating money send money recieve money like that.

So now its been 3 years no such problem has been faced but this month in june both account suddenly got in total freeze status by bank citing suspicious activity same mail in both account same letter in both account.
Now in this situation what someone can do
What i did was i mail to the nodal branch and waiting for their reply. And meanwhile a person from branch calls and says wants to verify your address i said okay come visit. He visited then an hour later he called and said sir you have n number of transactions in savings account and due to this we have marked frozen to account .he said sir you can do two things
1st one you can close these savings account and open current account .
2nd provide details of the funds to which he said it is not possible sir you cannot provide details as it is too much transaction.

I asked that can this existing savings account can be converted to current account then he said no sir you cannot do.
I also asked that to upgrade these savings account to 1-2 L avg bal account. To which he said no sir you have to close it and open current account.

In this case what should i do

I have this type of situation on single transaction in kotak and kotak said i have business transaction but when i mailed them to nodal department they did unfreeze and done.
Business transactions are not permitted in a savings account, as per RBI order